Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
4/7/16 8:39 a.m.
feature_image

Want to talk about your car with some of the nation’s top experts? Then join us at the Mitty.

On Sunday, April 24, from 10 a.m. until noon, our experts will host roving classic car clinics in Road Atlanta’s car corral area. There is no extra charge to participate, and we expect all subjects to be …

Read the rest of the story

SHutson
SHutson New Reader
4/10/16 8:46 p.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: Want to talk about your car with some of the nation’s top experts? Then join us at the Mitty. On Sunday, April 24, from 10 a.m. until noon, our experts will host roving classic car clinics in Road Atlanta’s car corral area. ..... BMW: Rennie Bryant of Redline BMW Performance........

I'm in with my 2002 (after the Coker tour, of course).

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/13/16 9:13 p.m.

Cool that is Rennie, our BMW expert's favorite car. He helped me with mine many years ago.

Russpierce
Russpierce New Reader
4/20/16 10:29 a.m.

I'll be there on Saturday with the Triumph Macau tribute car. Hate that I won't be there again on Sunday to participate in the clinic. This will be the first time I have had the car at Road Atlanta since completing it and unveiling it with Kas Kastner at Summit Point. Since Road Atlanta was the last US course the original Macau ran on (and won) I'm looking forward to retracing to track of the original car (even if it's only a touring lap). http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/aeronca65t/jeff-500-2015/summit-15-cars%20137.jpg

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/21/16 6:41 a.m.

Russpierce, look forward to seeing you.

SHutson
SHutson New Reader
4/27/16 5:50 a.m.

Disappointed that I missed the clinic. I had been on an early morning run in the mountains and got there a little late - maybe next year.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Qsm0fzIDL8k0fTS4zt5JH25oY1IpYdGaTmCGn0CrE1SCCBqfr5wLbs4PX1kgRmDw