André Rousseau
André Rousseau HalfDork
8/27/09 10:47 a.m.

Hell I even washed her Tuesday night.

http://www.gt6.ca/09/0826/

OFracing
OFracing New Reader
8/27/09 12:16 p.m.

André , what's with the Spitfire, did she have a date? Spending too much time alone, better watch out, might be jealous over your new Italian infatuation.

Don't be surprised if she decides to stop in the middle of nowhere just to get your attention.

mike

André Rousseau
André Rousseau HalfDork
8/28/09 8:05 a.m.

Na the GT6 ran fine.

That's Mike's new Spitfire.

http://classicmotorsports.net/reader-rides/1687/

We were having a good time chasing each other down the country roads.

The GT6 is a torque monster, but because I have a vibration at 3K in 5th gear I tend not to push the car above 4K with my shift. So I really did not open her up too far.

I will have new 1/2 shafts in there for the spring.

A few develops for the FIAT.

I am going to stand down on my plans for 2010. Simply too little time to generate the required funds. It was putting a strain on things. So I have to be realistic and slow down.

Not what I wanted, but such is life.

At least I got out with the GT6 for a few more fun runs. Hope to do the interior in Sept.

A.

OFracing
OFracing New Reader
8/28/09 8:00 p.m.

Nice Spit Mike, only 10K on it, wow. I wish my 71 looked that good.

Andr`e, too bad about the change in plans, but racing is supposed to be fun, not stress you out. It's a smart move waiting until you can do things right rather than going out half a**ed. Make sure the car and the driver are ready and you'll enjoy it more. You already took the big step, buying the car. Maybe you can do a few auto crosses next year to get a feel for the car and scratch the itch a little.

mike

André Rousseau
André Rousseau HalfDork
8/28/09 9:10 p.m.

Yeah thanks Mike.

We'll see what happens next year #1 issue is transport.

I have no way to move the racer around.

I will see what I can do in the spring.

A

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JBvZUalqseh5ixIcfKmZrfFJLzW0jvG58HJMxjnY43rcAuNj21MV4ovuDARgE5kl