1 2 3
ditchdigger
ditchdigger Dork
8/2/11 10:29 a.m.

I didn't mean to personally attack you or anything I just saw an inaccuracy and tried correct it. Gas powered rabbits had 0-60 times in the sub 14 second range and that is quicker than the diesels by a pretty large margin. The 17.8 second 0-60 number must have been a euro model 1.1 liter car or something.

The FO and FF code 5spds were introduced in 1978 in gas powered cars.

I am a bit of a rabbit geek and have been building, collecting and driving them since 1989. Every period road test I have read and my own personal experience with dozens of these cars over 20 years contradicts the statement that diesels are quicker.

GSCReno
GSCReno Reader
8/2/11 10:26 p.m.

Sorry, Ditch... Please allow me to extend the olive branch. I've been running across a lot of apparently incorrect info online. It seems to me that your level of experience might be very valuable to me in moving forward with my Bunny project. The idea behind my buying this car was (is) to have something that is reliable, economical, good in snowy conditions and fun to drive. Hopefully this little beastie will fill the bill while my beloved 635CSi is laid up this coming winter. I certainly think that at $250.00, the price was right... Cheers, Scott

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
h23VgmCTknScRB9AGE0rTqJWLc0Aer2dcEbuiCI6XfScx9ixaqqmsfq6n6mthjYr