Gary
Gary HalfDork
6/2/15 12:29 p.m.

The latest issue arrived last week and I just got around to reading it. Very good! I enjoyed the in-depth tech articles on the Typhoon, Mini and TR6. I especially enjoyed Massimo Delbo's piece on the 300 SL. He occasionally contributes to Octane as well, and usually injects a little "human interest" into his articles, as he has done here. I think this is the second time he's contributed to CMS, and hopefully we'll see more of his work. Again, very good issue. Keep up the good work!

(You folks are making me happy again. I just renewed my subscription for another year).

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/2/15 1:39 p.m.

Thanks for the note and, yes, pretty sure that's Massimo's second piece with us.

alfadriver
alfadriver UltimaDork
6/2/15 2:27 p.m.

One thing about the 300SL article- that's not a gullwing. It would have to be a hard top to be a gullwing car. The 300SL roaster has conventional doors. Just pointing that out.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
6/7/15 8:43 a.m.

Thanks, we have some cool stuff planned for future issues of Classic Motorsports as well. We are really working on balancing the look and feel of the magazine. It is tough to make a “dirty hands“ technical magazine look and feel like a life style magazine, but we are figuring it out. In my opinion, a great car magazine needs a combination of technical, entertaining and beautiful stories. If you combine all three, you should be able to attract a larger audience.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6CR1naHKsCiXq8Qvidu42PS9DPR2Wr3ZvkddoOUGd4ncp6nLn9p8IjaY8LkGZHmI