1 2 3
Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition Dork
3/30/15 3:35 p.m.
JohnnyBquick wrote: I am looking for a 1991 Matco Tool car/girl calendar for my shop. I have the one page (of my car) but would like the whole calendar.

http://www.ecrater.com/p/10067295/matco-tools-5th-classics-1991-risque

airbats801
airbats801 New Reader
3/31/15 12:55 a.m.

My ex didnt like this one. I told her it was a miami tourism poster, which it was :)

Mel22
Mel22 New Reader
4/5/15 11:54 a.m.

The Ditzler paint ad reminds me of calendars given out by NAPA into the '80s. They were in much the same style and also involved a car, a pretty girl (clothed) and a dog. The last one was sort of out of touch...had the girl right but the car was an Indy car on a dirt track going the wrong way! As far as "politically correct" goes, NAPA also had a little quarterly book called "Parts Pups" with jokes and girl pictures (again, fully clothed), then suddenly evolved into nothing but hunting and car scenes. One of our store owners, a 50-ish lady, called the office in Atlanta and asked why the change. She said "I can't give these things away!" She was told that a Certain Women's Group complained about it, whereupon she replied "I'm 50 years old and about as conservative as they come, and if those girls in swimsuits bother anybody they better NEVER go to the damn beach!" "Parts Pups" switched back to girls for about 5 more years then quit altogether.

JohnnyBquick
JohnnyBquick Reader
4/6/15 12:06 a.m.

In reply to Basil Exposition:

Thats the girl one, I am looking for the car and girl one. It is also wider than it is tall.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FtI0JqVoBbKD2mxww19RIuNnkAAUxjew9vQBFp97lEj7RRknemGEdI3P6cl0O1Nv