onrails
onrails New Reader
6/17/13 10:08 a.m.

Hi all,

I've got a pair of tickets for the 4 days HAWK with Brian Redman weekend at Road America (July 18-21, 2013) vintage races that unfortunately going to go unused. $85 each is the face value. Which is exactly what you can pay at the Road America ticket site at the moment, so I'm willing to go cheaper (or much more expensive, if you and your money really wish to part ways) to get something back out of them...and I'll even toss in free postage!

Here's the info: http://www.roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=244

I've been there many times and it's a fantastic weekend, just can't swing the time this year.

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
6/17/13 3:01 p.m.

bump

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
6/18/13 2:13 p.m.

This is a fantastic event-----one of --- if not the best vintage race weekend in the U.S. I travel to nearly all of the major vintage events in this country, and the HAWK is one of my very favorites.

I'll be there flying the CMS / GRM banner. If someone does grab these tickets, make sure to stop by!

viking
viking Reader
6/29/13 9:46 a.m.

Joe, Want the SRT4 there again???

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
6/29/13 8:44 p.m.
viking wrote: Joe, Want the SRT4 there again???

Yes.

I will be there on Friday alone as the 10 year old Korean is attending church camp in Whitewater, Wisconsin instead.

viking
viking Reader
6/30/13 7:44 p.m.

Done, Will be there on Friday and Sat. Get me up to the booth----

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
7/1/13 10:30 a.m.

We may have had an overabundance of "Joes" in this thread.......

Yes, we'd be happy to make room for the old Project SRT-4 in our booth--- is space allows (which it usually does)

Come by the booth on Friday, and we'll figure things out! Thanks

viking
viking Reader
7/1/13 7:51 p.m.

ok, will do---

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xGU8sy8xo0vWJcJC880mJY70jgHLkXflb4m67ni8RZZtPDYFbfwFsaTQjtOMgJhX