Zachary Mayne
Zachary Mayne
7/27/22 9:55 a.m.

The Ferrari brand is most often associated with fast, purebred sports cars. The Modenese manufacturer has made an art form out of distilling on-track success into street-legal machines that provide big thrills, from the 1962 250 GTO to the brand-new 458 Italia. 

But the company also has plent…

Read the rest of the story

husky450cr
husky450cr New Reader
10/25/22 12:28 p.m.

From time to time, I've wondered what happened to two Ferrari's...so I thought I'd post here as a start.   If anyone has any information they are able to share, I'd appreciate it...for lack of sounding sappy, it would be nice to know the cars are loved and doing well.

Anyway, my dad was a successful business owner and loved cars.  Pursing, owning and selling automobiles was truly his passion.  I asked him a few months before he died how many cars he owned, he thought a few minutes and replied "Around 400".  And he passed at the age of 55 years.

In the late 1960's he owned two Ferrari's...one was a 330GTC and I was too young to remember the other model.  However, what made both cars unique is my dad painted one a pastel green...and the other a pastel yellow. 

Sacrilege, probably.  But that was my dad, he liked to make things his own. 

We lived in Massachusetts at the time.  Although my Dad's dealership of choice was in Atlanta, owned by a guy named Walter.  I want to say his last name was Ewing, but I was a kid at the time so it could have sounded like "Ewing" to a ten year old or I could be entirely wrong.

Anyway, has anyone come across either of these cars in thier travels...?

300zxfreak
300zxfreak Reader
1/27/24 11:58 a.m.

Apparently not.

husky450cr
husky450cr New Reader
1/28/24 8:54 a.m.

In reply to 300zxfreak :

Indeed.  

Oh well, it was worth a try...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners