Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/8/19 2:09 p.m.

I can't find my old thread on SE Mi get-togethers, so I'll start a new one. 

Through spectacular poor planning for the second year in a row, I'll be out of town for the cruise.  I'm wondering if anyone's interested in a combined beer evening and watching the pre cruise action next Thusday the 15th?.  I'm thinking we could do Vinsetta Garage or Duggans as we can watch Woodward ave from the bar area.  Anyone interested?

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/8/19 2:18 p.m.

Doh, I hope people find this, I meant to post in offtopic, not classic.  Hopefully peeps just sort by latest topic rather than specific forums most of the time.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
8/8/19 2:29 p.m.

I’m in, but I think Vinsetta’s is horribly overpriced.  I’d rather buy a bag of ice and a six of Summer Shandy and walk around 13 Mile and Woodward area.

Cooter
Cooter SuperDork
8/8/19 2:49 p.m.

Maybe move to Trips and Get Togethers?

I'll give a heads-up in the mod thread for you.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/8/19 3:04 p.m.

In reply to Cooter :

thx.  I'd never even noticed there was such a subforum!

Cooter
Cooter SuperDork
8/8/19 3:10 p.m.

I have a friend who wants to buy Chico the Street Eagle, and they live up by Port Huron...

I'm seriously considering this if things around here settle down enough.  

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
8/12/19 11:19 a.m.

I’m in Adrian!  

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/12/19 12:23 p.m.

Well, I posted this and sort of forgot.  Looks like we've got a two for sure's and a couple of maybes.  Would it be better if we did something in a couple of weeks after the cruise away from Woodward?

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler PowerDork
8/12/19 1:10 p.m.

I can't make this one, sorry. The Focus is getting new shoes that night.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/14/19 7:52 a.m.

OK peeps, I've gotta bail on my own idea.  I"ve been informed by SWMBO that it's my sister in laws B.day and I WILL be in attendance!!  That's OK, response wasn't massive.  Any of you want to still meet, have fun.  I'll start up again next week and try a better time/place for a meetup.

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
8/14/19 6:01 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson :

Ok Adrian.  I’m out getting an unburned hydrocarbon high now waiting for me Dad in his ‘63 Corvette.  Tomorrow night meeting a buddy, Friday night in the Berkley Cruise Parade, and Saturday our and about all over the area.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D27CxAZlmjxAGqlhmOGueYrAitx9D3vSMDLNxXfQQpnsiMvNKLCx8q5KtGiV9Pgp