Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/30/19 10:07 a.m.
feature_image

Now that Black Friday is behind us, it's time for the next industry-generated holiday designed to make you spend money: Small Business Saturday is today. 

But unlike Black Friday, Small Business Saturday always hits us close to home. That's because unlike our investor-l…

Read the rest of the story

jmhonnold
jmhonnold New Reader
11/30/19 3:45 p.m.

Hi:

I hope everyone at the magazine had a good Thanksgiving.  I have been a subscriber since the old "Auto-X" days and have never missed an issue.  There is no magazine better for the ultimate sportscar/performance/racing enthusiast.

Does this $9.99 deal apply to subscription extensions, or just new subscribers?  Thanks for a great pair of magazines.

Regards,

John H.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/30/19 9:57 p.m.

It applies for extensions, too–just use the same name and address. 

KG_Hughes
KG_Hughes New Reader
12/1/19 6:39 p.m.

Tom, what would the deal be for two or three year extensions of current subscriptions?  Also, you can save my shirt, and sell it at one of your events.  I have soooooo many t-shirts, and cotton is too warm in the Palm Springs area.  I'd rather help cut your ovearhead, and maybe others will follow?

I've been an appreciative subscriber since Hemming's Sports & Exotics ceased publication.  I was lucky to have found your magazine!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZyvwTdMXGq3kg29DglEBYIEzuaGBWn9Itd8gg1tROYHuwdaCSrBGLedLGAmsZhkx