David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/4/20 2:54 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ioeRqs8menQ

The Motorsports Hall of Fame of America Museum serves as America’s celebration of speed no matter the venue: land, water or air. The museum sits on the grounds of Daytona International Speedway and can now be toured from anywhere, anytime.

Watch more videos

Racerjiggs
Racerjiggs New Reader
5/5/20 11:42 a.m.

I was fortunate to visit the Museum on the 50th anniversary when they displayed many of the 24 HR winners. I believe  that was in Nov 2014, when I went to the 1st Daytona 24 Hour Classic or at the 24 Hr in Jan of that year. I think I have the dates correct. We were spending the winter as Canadian Snow Birds. This was my last winter in Florida , sold our trailer and came back to NS. Why? Our age , cost of medical insurance and the CDN $ was in the toilet. Anyways I got to as many events as possible that winter- the Roar Before the 24, St Pete's GP, all the SCCA and vintage events at Sebring. I skipped the 12 Hour , Being a disabled old guy it was getting very difficult to find a place to park my truck and ride by electric scooter . It was like a zoo of people around me. I loved the 5 winters I spent in Florida and the time spent at St Pete's GP, Daytona and Sebring. Lots of great memories.

Gerald Elliott.   Www.elliottracingatlantic.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l4s3UcYt8kWNgF35x2CX71pFKhRWbwPUEfzkT1I3Pl0NwuO5gCVAqCgNqMUQcVE9