Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
8/1/19 10:47 a.m.
feature_image

In our workshop right now we have a 1962 Elva MK VI which ran for the factory at the Sebring 12 Hour race and a 1962 Shasta 16-SC travel trailer.

Could you imagine camping at the track in your new Shasta, watching this Elva--the first rear-engine sports racer--make its American debut?

Read the rest of the story

mrichlen
mrichlen New Reader
8/1/19 8:57 p.m.

Sorry only one what I consider to be a unique project.  Early 50's Cooper based one off.  Trying to show some discipline in my old age, one project at a time. 

Tom1200
Tom1200 Dork
8/4/19 6:34 p.m.

As much as I'm a T-shirt whore I can't remotely call anything in my garage projects; everything is complete and running with the exception of my 62 Honda 90 but it just needs a carb clean. Of course for a free shirt I'm willing to take the doors off the 72 Datsun 1200 or the real cowling on my 1987 Novakar F500 and claim I'm giving them a team theme (they're both red).

Gary
Gary SuperDork
8/4/19 8:12 p.m.

My workshop project is a '68 Spit which I have worked on for 15 years, but haven't done much with for the past 3-4 years. Lost my gumption. (Gumption. Or loss thereof). That was a topic here a long, long time ago. Maybe 10+ years ago. If the original poster of that thread is still monitoring, please identify, because it was a great post. Loss of gumption. I'm thinking maybe somebody from the West Coast that was involved with a Porsche 914 or a Volvo 122 wagon. Possibly. I can't remember and don't really want to research the forum. But that thread was so right-on. If you recognize and are still reading, come forward and identify please.

mrichlen
mrichlen New Reader
8/8/19 10:41 p.m.

I wear a size large t-shirt. But since I only presented one project instead of two, I understand if you sent me only one half of a shirt.  Please sent me the top half, I would be proud to wear a t-shirt with your logo on it with my fat hairy 71 year old belly hanging out.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rHNv3BdVcfeGvuVclbcX30Pw4CXp7vhVPxH53rnpHV5Vl6q01pBjEV8qikNXHby6