Oapfu
Oapfu Reader
12/23/22 2:00 p.m.

I always wonder how much personal tracking info is embedded in these coupon codes...

Save on Everything! 10% Off Any Single Item, NO EXCLUSIONS through Monday, 12/26

Save 10% on ANY single item with coupon code 66470903, Thursday, 12/22 through Monday, 12/26. Valid in-store only. See the coupon for full details

Disclaimer: *Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. Valid in-store only. Coupon must be presented at time of sale. Save 10% on any single item purchased. Coupon cannot be used with any of the following: Inside Track Club memberships, Extended Service Plans, Open Box Items, Gift Cards or prior purchases. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. No cash or credit back. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Other restriction may apply. Valid 12/22/22 thru 12/26/22.

obsolete
obsolete HalfDork
12/23/22 3:55 p.m.

My code is the same, so either there isn't any, or we're in the same group.

67LS1
67LS1 Reader
12/24/22 11:35 a.m.

If you use the coupon and pay cash, there should be no tracking. 
Anytime you use credit, you're tracked.

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing SuperDork
12/24/22 11:49 a.m.

Tracking is good. I hadn't been to HF in a while and I'm an inside track member with one of their credit cards. I got a "we miss you" email and it included a 25% off no exclusions coupon that I used on a side box for my tool chest that I had been eyeing. A week or two later I got a 20% off no exclusions coupon. Probably wanted me to make another big purchase.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
12/24/22 1:01 p.m.

In reply to jimbob_racing :

How do you like that toolbox? I've got my eye on it. 

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing SuperDork
12/24/22 3:51 p.m.

I love it. Way better than my hodgepodge 0f old craftsman boxes. It is very well built, extremely heavy too. It did have some paint issues but I can't complain for the price. I worked the 25% no exclusion coupon on all of them, opened a HF credit card and paid just over $1000 plus tax for all three pieces.

Here's what I previously used. Now I just have to sell them to clean up the garage.

Tom Suddard
12/26/22 1:32 p.m.

Whelp... I tested the coupon. 

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) Dork
12/26/22 6:31 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Awesome! How did you resist the call of the Skittles colors?  I was eyeballing the white one. All the wacky colors are great. 

I went to HF due to the coupon, then forgot to use the coupon. But that inside track club is worth the $. 

also as far as new nice toolboxes, a local HF manager was gushing over them, saying that HF literally reverse engineered a snap on box, so these are super nice. 

Tom Suddard
12/26/22 6:37 p.m.

I was real tempted by the bright green, but didn't want something that would be super noticeable in every photo in the garage. And yeah, I looked at all the big box store brands and HF was the best. And for the price I paid I couldn't have bought any name-brand stuff used, even 50 years old in terrible condition.

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
12/27/22 9:28 a.m.

I need to step up to a better setup from my hodgepodge of rollers and tops.  That lower with either a side or a top would be perfect.  If I stuck to a side add on it would save me the work space on top of the box.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltimaDork
1/14/23 12:52 p.m.

I know the 10% has been posted, didn't see the others.

This weekend.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
89ACGLQR9JRIoEum0DVb7C7k8xJTUPoomunHBPIgsemGkeTM3JvJk1B6YWkenj0R