4 5 6 7
914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/9/21 7:59 a.m.

Morning all,  I'm having trouble getting my credit card # in, keeps telling me to go back.  Can I phone it in?

Last year when the call came for donations, I pulled $150 out of my Sock Drawer Car Fund and sent a check to GRM.  A few weeks later I didn't see a new subtitle next to my name, so I called GRM Headquarters to confirm the check arrived.  Nice young lady said yes, thank you very much, but we didn't know who to apply it to as there was no email address on it.  (screen name in one corner)  Never did get the special notation,  but I have to compliment our little GRM community.

By outward appearances I'm a cheap SOB.  I have to applaud that there were no whispers, sidelong glances or poking of ribs because I'm always here, always using the service, but never ponied up.  Thank you.  You people are the best.  

Dan

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
4/9/21 11:09 a.m.

Hmm, sorry about that Dan. I'll get the devs on it.

infinitenexus
infinitenexus Dork
4/9/21 11:10 a.m.

I've definitely received more than $30 worth of advice on this forum so I figured the least I could do was support something I care about.  Glad to be a GRM+ member.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/9/21 11:32 a.m.

Thanx Tom, gonna sign up but card won't go.  Can I call?

Tom Suddard
4/9/21 12:43 p.m.

Sorry, but we don't have any way to entitle your account for GRM+ over the phone. Could you email me a screenshot (tom@ this website) with what's happening?

Thanks!

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
4/9/21 12:45 p.m.
914Driver said:

Thanx Tom, gonna sign up but card won't go.  Can I call?

I'm bored sitting in the pick up line at school.  If you want you can call me and I won't even ask for your credit card.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/9/21 1:07 p.m.

WAS a screen with a Promo Code slot and Subscribe button. Tried putting CC# in promo slot.  NG.

Trying to contact Stampie (thanx for your offer) and another screen popped up.  Looks like I'm in.

Thank you, computer dinosaur leaving the area hot & fast... 

Tom Suddard
4/9/21 1:19 p.m.

Great, glad you got it figured out. Thanks for subscribing!

Gearheadotaku (Forum Supporter)
Gearheadotaku (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
4/10/21 12:10 p.m.

..and done.  Happy to support this place!

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
4/16/21 7:41 a.m.

I did the GRM+ back on the 6th. I'm not seeing any changes though. All see ads etc. 

Tom Suddard
4/16/21 7:51 a.m.

Hmm, let's see what's going on here.

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
4/16/21 8:10 a.m.

Also,

I checked to see if I had did the GRM+ correctly,  I did and got an email invoice. But, I see now that there's a yearly subscription, I only had the option of monthly so that's what I picked. Can I switch to yearly?  

Tom Suddard
4/16/21 9:13 a.m.

Okay, your account should be fixed! And unfortunately we haven't finished the upgrade/downgrade option yet. Right now, to switch to an annual subscription, you'll need to cancel, wait until 5/6, then re-subscribe. Sorry about that!

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
4/16/21 10:12 a.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Thank you! I'll upgrade next month. 

fe1rx
fe1rx New Reader
4/20/21 11:55 p.m.

Love the print magazine so I paid for GRM+ with eyes wide shut.

Having arrived, I am underwhelmed.  What exactly did I pay for?  I certainly can't read the back catalog.

jh36
jh36 HalfDork
4/26/21 7:58 p.m.

Hi there...I'm getting the same error as mentioned on page 1....I've logged off/on a few times and shut down/rebooted. 
Thinking I will wait for the early May upgrade and try again. 

noddaz
noddaz UberDork
4/28/21 9:04 p.m.

Done!  I have paid.

Continue on GRM!

Scott

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/28/21 10:23 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Clicked on "subscribe 1 year" and got this:

Tom Suddard
4/29/21 7:51 a.m.

Sorry about that! Give it another try and let me know how it goes.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/29/21 9:47 a.m.

Thanks Tom! Subscribed. I figure you hosting my build threads is worth $30 a year.  :-)

Tom Suddard
4/29/21 10:04 a.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Perfect, thanks a ton!!

thedoc
thedoc HalfDork
5/2/21 5:32 p.m.

I am trying to sign up as well.  I keep getting an error message that I share my e-mail, which I do not believe I do.

Do I wait for whatever May upgrade I read about?

Wondering,

Doc

Coder
Coder New Reader
5/6/21 4:11 p.m.

I wanted to say that I'm new here.  I'm not very interested in racing or going fast.  I love quirky, home made, DIY things and for me, that's the draw of GRM.  I spend a lot of time on the build forums reading through posts about body swaps and abulance camper conversions.  The people here are great and offer something I haven't found anywhere else.  That's why I became a member today.  I'll probably never read any staff articles.  But I want to support the people that foster the culture that I love so much.  Thanks for making GRM a thing!

Ray

Dirtydog (Forum Supporter)
Dirtydog (Forum Supporter) Dork
5/12/21 5:18 p.m.

Seems like the kinks are out.  Received an e-mail from GRM, subscribed, done deal.  Glad to be a part of all this.  Thanks to the Staff, and all the Community.

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo Mod Squad
6/9/21 8:59 a.m.
canoeingonmetal said:

[Ouch!  This metal canoe seat is really hot!]
This post is really interesting and amazing I really enjoyed this forum.

thanks, don't let the paddle hit you on the way out

4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xi9feB1rkC3OOdxei30f8lk0yFYNgy2TJt5bbZLttkfT5KmvMLkZl7mia2tP3frA