JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/26/19 9:26 a.m.

Welcome to our newest forum: An online matchmaking service pairing people with cars and cars with people. It's like Farmers Only, but with brake dust.

Here teams or owners in search of co-drivers, renters or even crew can post their offers, and drivers in search of seats to slip into can do the same. Commercial arrive-and-drive operations are welcome to post as well (although you may get a call from our sales department for them to introduce themselves at some point). 

There's no restrictions on series or venue. Whether you have a WRL, ChampCar, SCCA or NASA seat available, or you're looking for a co-drive at a local autocross, we'd like this to be your one-stop source for pairing butts with seats. For now, it's just a single forum, but if demand warrants it we can add subforums for popular series down the road.

When posting, we request you be as thorough and transparent as possible. Ride offers should include price, damage/wear allowances and settlement terms, and general info about the desired relationship. Seat requests should include experience, qualifications, and a realistic description of what you bring to the party (knowledge, money, abilities, etc.).

Thanks and happy matchmaking!

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
6/26/19 10:27 a.m.

Brilliant idea. GRM keeps giving back to the community.

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/26/19 10:33 a.m.

Awesome that you guys added this! 

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/26/19 1:37 p.m.

Full disclosure, this was the idea of a dude named Aaron who DMed me on facebook this morning. The wonders of a small company, he suggested it at 10am, I ran it by the rest of the gang via Slack, and by 10:30 we had decided we liked the idea, built the forum, and here we are...

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
6/26/19 2:26 p.m.

Its a good idea. 

bigben
bigben Reader
6/29/19 4:50 p.m.

Hmm... Maybe I can use this forum to find a co-driver to help sort out my challenge car.

GTXVette
GTXVette UltraDork
7/16/19 6:21 a.m.

I think ben has the right idea Too except He didn't leave any Contact info.

I NEED help, I Have 1 Turbo'd V 6 Fiero that Needs a bit more loving, It runs.

I Want to do something with jim's vette.

And the BB mid engine vette Project.

TWO OF tHESE 3 WERE CHALLENGE CARS.

I Can drive them, but if I Go Alone, i'll let Jeremy drive the Fiero, because I can't See Out, And with out moving the Seat and all.... It will take a 6 ft. person to see the road.

Cars For Rent? or Gofundme,         John,

six seven ate,  9 ate 6   eighteen ten    just North of Atlanta up 575

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo Mod Squad
3/19/20 3:59 a.m.

fyi, canoe bumped this thread.  canoe has been sunk.

thaddsapakotlarek
thaddsapakotlarek
8/27/22 3:26 p.m.

Dear Team / Driver Finder Forum,

I am pursuing a high level of open-wheeled racing. I have a year of practice on outdoor go karts and I will achieve my professional racing license in the beginning of next year at a racing school in America.

After earning my professional racing license, how do you recommend that I become part of the FIA and move towards international auto racing that leads to Formula One?

It is a pleasure to connect with you and I am very excited for our future success!

Sincerely,

Thadd Sapa-Kotlarek

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f9dbpoAhAQYpVFA9Ich3nzdMZrG7xR980s9zkXA3ut9oSRkvTCyXiYKiW5MUTrva