frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
3/22/21 5:53 p.m.

I'll build a nice solid reliable JaguarXJSV12  you help, We should have fun.  That's my goal.  
No experience required. Hopefully I can share my knowledge and not only will you get some seat time  but have fun doing it.  

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
3/22/21 10:08 p.m.

I'd take you up on that if I lived a bit closer.

jungle
jungle New Reader
3/31/21 1:25 p.m.

Let's talk....

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
3/31/21 6:34 p.m.

Ok. 
    I live on lake Minnetonka. Is that reasonable distance?  

kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
3/31/21 11:50 p.m.

Wow, I'm very local and interested. If you are an autocrosser and going to MOWOG1 I'd love to talk with you there about your plans, otherwise I could drive over in my own project cat at some point. 

a few years ago I built a mk3 Jetta  for the challenge but never went (there is a link to part of a build thread on here somewhere)   I have since sold that car and don't have a long drive to FL high on my bucket list, but very interested in Champ or WRL or similar.

I also appreciate the XJS as a starting point. the group 44 jag race car should be an inspiration and homage for the build!

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
4/2/21 7:44 p.m.

In reply to kingbeann :

I PM'd you yesterday. 

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
4/2/21 7:45 p.m.

In reply to jungle :

Did you get my PM?  

kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
4/2/21 8:14 p.m.
frenchyd said:

In reply to kingbeann :

I PM'd you yesterday. 

I do not see any messages or even a place to view a pm on this site. I may not be looking in the right spot?  Regardless, I sent you a message on here with my cell # so you can text back. 

kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
4/11/21 5:59 p.m.

In reply to kingbeann :

I'm not sure if I am totally failing in the private message department. You can also send me an email to my username at hotmail dot com. Still interested in a  build. 

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
4/12/21 8:01 a.m.

In reply to kingbeann :

Sorry left my phone at work.  I'll contact you today via E mail. 

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
4/12/21 12:25 p.m.

E mail sent. 

Our Preferred Partners
JZwVjzRlrakEcziNq33KvG89b8KTWLFMbL5o5ldjmj7VbCcvMcrR19QEkM5KVMRF