1 2
mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
5/24/11 11:25 a.m.

It is odd... but I only remember seeing one when they were new...

And from what I remember of it, that car was not in that great of condition.

What was the pricing compared to an Accord? I wonder if the wrong people bought them and just ran them into the ground?

jstein77
jstein77 Dork
5/24/11 11:43 a.m.
ditchdigger wrote: New guy shows up and asks for help and everybody bashes his car? Classy guys......classy. Way to welcome him. Remember this is GRM where everything from festivas and wartburgs to biturbos and cavaliers are embraced.

Yes, ditch, you are quite correct, we do embrace all automotive persuasions here. Welcome to the board, Mr. Sterling owner; we hope you enjoy our particular form of lunacy. We will certainly keep you entertained.

And I apologize profusely for speaking the truth.

bfav75
bfav75 New Reader
5/24/11 11:03 p.m.

Well, he has the hose... Thank you so much for the info. I temporarily repaired it with out the sensor. It seems to be doing well for now. At least until The new one comes in

Thanks again

.In reply to JThw8:

bfav75
bfav75 New Reader
5/24/11 11:10 p.m.

Thank you all whom have tried to help. I finally found one... Yay! I was about to just have someone build me one out of a combination of aluminum (or some kind of metal) and hose. May still do it any way. Thanks again .

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
5/24/11 11:11 p.m.

Am I sick because I kinda want one?

ValuePack
ValuePack Dork
5/25/11 12:47 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote: Am I sick because I kinda want one?

The GRM Enablers Non-Anonymous support group likes to refer to this maniacal lunacy not as a sickness, but as simple "enthusiasm." That's the ticket!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fM7m1mE54SeC6mmtoYaqV9mRhMCNQyanQ8wFEI36gegOXc3UXtpPF3IIhsjVxaTL