34 35 36
bluej
bluej UberDork
11/13/19 2:27 p.m.
stafford1500 said:

Well deserved

Agreed. Hope the bum wing is doing better!

slowbird
slowbird Dork
11/13/19 2:45 p.m.

You rule Seth!

(I keep chickening out of asking for a gastropod shirt, I just felt like I would be bothering you)

johnnyrobbin
johnnyrobbin New Reader
11/13/19 4:30 p.m.

Seth

The story on the shirt is as follows.

As a GRM Forum lurker, I have followed all your posts, and after reading about your "over the handlebars ride" I remembered this shirt given to me way back when I laid my bike down. It was a no brainer to take it to the challenge, get as many fanboys and girls to sign it and get it to you. Glad you enjoy the shirt and the thoughts expressed by all your fans.

Hope to meet you sometime.

johnnyrobbin

PS  Please remember to keep the RIDE WITH PRECISION thought when next riding.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
11/13/19 5:48 p.m.

You deserved the spirit of the event award. They had an awesome picture of you hopped up on drugs post surgery as a background when it was announced. 

And remember, we ain't 16 anymore.....

stroker
stroker PowerDork
7/27/22 10:29 a.m.

Speaking of Gastropods, is this still a thing?  Is there a nucleus of a group still participating at the Challenge with the Gastropod rules?

Captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
Captdownshift (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
7/29/22 1:59 p.m.

I'm close-ish, the nonstarter being that I pulled the rear seats. (Knowing the side impact scores of the BG chassis and the difficulty of climbing in and out of the back of a 2 door hatch, I 86'ed it for improved storage/access even more so than the minimal weight savings 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
7/29/22 5:03 p.m.

I think I'm still confused as to what makes a car gastropod eligible, but my car might fit this year? 

34 35 36

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MW4pZgFuvLCgdTkviE0jHXjfSEXX3b8XjL8RovGplIT7L2FGf8YTwQvbvbODEAyE