1 2 3
Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit PowerDork
6/13/17 10:22 a.m.

I plan on watching as much of it as I can get away with. Really hoping that Toyota can get a win after the heartbreak last year. Anyone else going to watch?

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
6/13/17 10:23 a.m.

I'll have it playing all day. I usually pay for the stream through the ACO app and then put it up on the TV. I can't turn away from Le Mans.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
6/13/17 11:22 a.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: I'll have it playing all day. I usually pay for the stream through the ACO app and then put it up on the TV. I can't turn away from Le Mans.

Keith what is the ACO app?

appliance_racer
appliance_racer Reader
6/13/17 11:22 a.m.

There are two weekends a year that the wife and I know ahead of time what is planned. Going to the Rolex24 and watching Le Mans. All other weekends are up for grabs.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
6/13/17 11:35 a.m.

In reply to Billy_Bottle_Caps:

Do a search for 24H Le Mans and you will see the app. From there you can purchase the live feed of the race which will also work on a computer.

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
6/13/17 12:12 p.m.

I plan to watch as much as possible. I would love to see Ford win in GTE Pro again just so everyone's heads will explode from all the conspiracy theories.

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed SuperDork
6/13/17 12:22 p.m.
appliance_racer wrote: There are two weekends a year that the wife and I know ahead of time what is planned. Going to the Rolex24 and watching Le Mans. All other weekends are up for grabs.

Those are my two biggies too. Of course I am physically at the Rolex every year and hope to make it to Lemans at least once.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
6/13/17 12:48 p.m.

I watched it last year by way of the teams that were live streaming their in car footage and the audio from radio lemans. Doesn't cost anything that way.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
6/13/17 1:07 p.m.
Rusted_Busted_Spit wrote: In reply to Billy_Bottle_Caps: Do a search for 24H Le Mans and you will see the app. From there you can purchase the live feed of the race which will also work on a computer.

Thanks !

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
6/13/17 3:44 p.m.

Fox's coverage is below. All but 3 hours will be live on tv. Entire race is streaming on Fox Sports Go. I believe you can also stream on radio le mans for free as well.

June 17 – FS1 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

· June 17 – FS2 1:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. (June 18)

· June 17 – FS1 1:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (June 18)

The entire race is streamed live on FOX Sports GO.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
6/13/17 3:56 p.m.

The reason I pay for the stream is that there aren't commercials At least it's not NBC. It's not expensive at all, well worth it.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
6/13/17 6:03 p.m.

If you have an XBox One, you can download the Fox Sports 1 app on your console, for an easy way to stream the race on yout tv.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock MegaDork
6/13/17 6:30 p.m.

I'm going to say this to remind myself to call my bank prior to trying to purchase the race from ACO so the berkeleyers don't freak out and lock my accounts all weekend like they did last year. I actually had to go to the bank and get new cards issued.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
6/13/17 7:10 p.m.

Fox Sports 1 & 2 do not help me since I don't have cable. If it looks like I will have a lot of time to watch the race, I may just pay up as Keith recommended.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
6/13/17 8:08 p.m.

You can also replay the race later if you want.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
6/14/17 8:33 a.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: The reason I pay for the stream is that there aren't commercials At least it's not NBC. It's not expensive at all, well worth it.

Exactly.

wae
wae Dork
6/14/17 9:43 a.m.

This was the motivation for me to finally call and get my TV package reconfigured so that I can get fs1 and fs2 so that I can use fox sports go to stream the race while I'm working the church festival this weekend. Saved 50 bucks a month over the next 12 months, so watching Le Mans this weekend actually will cost me -600 dollars.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
6/15/17 1:54 p.m.

Watching qualifying now after paying the $9 for the app.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
6/15/17 5:24 p.m.

Toyota smashed the track record today, and is only a few tenths behind the outright track record set before the chicanes were put in!

Toyota P1 lap

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
6/15/17 5:31 p.m.

Also, the LMP2 pole sitter put in a lap that would've been competitive in LMP1 not that many years ago (EDIT: would've been on the overall pole in 2011 with that time!) . I love this race.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
6/16/17 12:42 p.m.

And the AMR #97 set a track record. This should be a good race.

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
6/16/17 12:49 p.m.

radiolemans.com Maybe someone will find this useful.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
6/16/17 12:56 p.m.
ncjay wrote: radiolemans.com Maybe someone will find this useful.

I usually stream the ACO feed but mute the audio and listen to those guys instead.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UberDork
6/17/17 5:20 a.m.

ok, I obviously need help because I'm completely incompetent.

I've downloaded the app, paid (twice. because apparently the first time I bought every race EXCEPT Le Mans) and now I'm looking for where the live feed is going to be...

and cant seem to find it. I clicked on "live" only to be told "actually, there is no live race..."

I'm hoping one of you guys is one here and can help. I was REALLY hoping not to miss the start of this one

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
6/17/17 6:21 a.m.

The live feed will start when the countdown timer gets to zero on the home screen, so about an hour and 40 minutes to go.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xHpqPsBYcNFgRGxodqsKdqM65rvmzuurNS9jxEiAZbAzHtivmvkHcv21d5jgXZID