1 2
Joe Severns
Joe Severns Marketing & PR Director
5/1/14 12:14 p.m.

We're cleaning out our warehouse. Subscribe today to Grassroots Motorsports magazine, use the promo code: GRAB and get a free box of 20 or more back issues! Start a library, read them in your library or share them with friends and family. Click here to subscribe. Do it now! Help us clean out our warehouse.

bigfoot21075
bigfoot21075 New Reader
5/1/14 12:43 p.m.
Joe Severns wrote: We're cleaning out our warehouse. Subscribe today to Grassroots Motorsports magazine, use the promo code: GRAB and get a free box of 20 or more back issues! Start a library, read them in your library or share them with friends and family. Click here to subscribe. Do it now! Help us clean out our warehouse.

I got my box here in Elkridge the other week, there is some GREAT stuff in those. We even have some warm weather screen room days on the schedule just for this..... Well that and to BBQ some ribs...

Fobroader
Fobroader New Reader
5/1/14 1:00 p.m.

Awww...can we not just buy a box. I just subscribed, havent even got my first issue.

*Edit-Im an idiot, just saw how to do it and ordered my box of 20.

Joe Severns
5/1/14 3:27 p.m.

In reply to Fobroader: Now you have a t-shirt and a library of past issues. Not a bad way to start a week.

nepa03focus
nepa03focus Reader
5/2/14 7:56 p.m.

Just gotta box today!! So amazing , it's like Christmas at my house. I especially like the old letters, classifieds, and ads. I mean I knew the articles would be great, but the whole thing is.

nicksta43
nicksta43 UltraDork
5/2/14 9:03 p.m.

Does this go for re-upping as well?

fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
5/2/14 9:10 p.m.

Just re-subscripted after a short lapse (blame the Danes). Looking forward to this

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/2/14 10:07 p.m.

The deal is good for new subscriptions or renewals. Also, for what it's worth, when no one was looking I signed a bunch of covers. That might not help the resale, though.

newold_m
newold_m New Reader
5/2/14 10:48 p.m.

My box came in last week and been busy reading all these back issues..!

nepa03focus
nepa03focus Reader
5/2/14 11:26 p.m.

Haha my wife said so are you going to be in the bathroom all night reading

Magracer
Magracer New Reader
5/3/14 2:30 p.m.

My current subscription is due in August, I renewed in April. Do I have to extend for an additional year to get the free box?

doom
doom New Reader
5/3/14 11:20 p.m.

Are us northerners eligible for this too?

Argo1
Argo1 Dork
5/4/14 12:15 p.m.

Lots of fun reading issues back from '96 and such.

Joe Severns
5/7/14 12:53 p.m.
Magracer wrote: My current subscription is due in August, I renewed in April. Do I have to extend for an additional year to get the free box?

You should receive a box for the re-up you just did - box should be on the way.

Magracer
Magracer New Reader
5/7/14 2:23 p.m.

Thanks!

Joe Severns wrote:
Magracer wrote: My current subscription is due in August, I renewed in April. Do I have to extend for an additional year to get the free box?
You should receive a box for the re-up you just did - box should be on the way.
M_RED_
M_RED_ New Reader
5/8/14 2:43 p.m.

I got the box,, fun reading, but I wish I could have had an awesome hoody, or t-shirt...

JimLev
JimLev New Reader
5/9/14 3:21 p.m.

I just subscribed to the mag yesterday. Can someone tell me how to get rid of the "subscribe today" box that keeps popping up on my screen. I hit the x but that just gets ride of it for a few minutes.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
5/14/14 8:25 a.m.

Hey Jim, it's supposed to be a once-a-month thing. Sorry it's chasing you. Can you tell me what browser/device you're using?

Thanks, Margie

phenryiv1
phenryiv1 New Reader
5/15/14 11:33 a.m.

Trying to re-up my subscription but as soon as I add the code "GRAB" to the promo box my only renewal option is an 8-issue renewal. I want to do 2 years to get the t-shirt.

Do I fail?

Nancy Gomes
Nancy Gomes Circulation Manager
5/15/14 12:59 p.m.

In reply to phenryiv1:

We will give you a box and a t-shirt for a 2 year! Please give me a call at the office 800-520-8292 and I will be happy to take care of you. Nancy

plance1
plance1 Dork
5/20/14 8:03 p.m.

I renewed a few weeks back.

darkbuddha
darkbuddha HalfDork
5/24/14 8:32 a.m.

Can I add another year to my 10 year subscription and get the box of back issues? Actually, how old are the back issues anyway? I might have them already.

nepa03focus
nepa03focus Reader
5/25/14 10:19 a.m.
darkbuddha wrote: Can I add another year to my 10 year subscription and get the box of back issues? Actually, how old are the back issues anyway? I might have them already.

No idea if this is indicative but the oldest I got was 93 iirc. Hope that helps you

monknomo
monknomo New Reader
6/3/14 4:03 p.m.

I just got my box of back issues. Honestly, I had pictured something a lot smaller, it's quite a bounty of magazines! Definitely made my day, especially because I didn't remember ordering anything

MattGent
MattGent Reader
6/7/14 9:16 a.m.

So I see the "DADGRM" promo in my email and decide that's a great idea, dad will like the shirt and the mag.

When I apply the promo code on the "new subscription" tab it prompts for t-shirt size, but doesn't let me put in the gift address, only a billing address. When I apply it through the "gift subscription" tab, it allows the second address but no t-shirt size selection.

What to do?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
S1RHCQsbz081xlk98BhihUaYw4ByBAtkbMC8RkXKcLLuHa9Ly2EQUQkY2w4Ws8DY