Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
9/14/20 12:56 p.m.

Datsun hot rod parts.  I ordered a thing a couple of weeks ago, and other than taking my money, nothing.  Message center on the phone is full, email gets no response.  Time to dispute the paypal charge, I guess.

https://whiteheadperformance.com/

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
9/14/20 1:50 p.m.

I heard they got squeezed out of business.

Sorry.  I'll show myself out.

Placemotorsports
Placemotorsports Reader
9/14/20 1:51 p.m.

Owner must be a real puss

warpedredneck
warpedredneck Reader
9/15/20 7:50 p.m.

They are not terribly far from me, if you do manage to talk to someone, i can pick up parts and ship to you.

If needed

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
9/30/20 11:09 p.m.

More on the story.  I phoned several times, never got anything but a full message manager.  I emailed through their web page.  Nothing.  I sent a message through PayPal.  Nothing.  A week ago, I escalate the PayPal dispute to wanting my money back.  A few days ago, I get a shipping email, with zero information about who is shipping, but it's coming from Ontario.  I'm old enough to hide my own Easter eggs now, so maybe I ordered something else, but I can't figure out what.  Today, I get notified from PayPal that there is a shipping number from Whitehead, so I guess my header is coming.  The only evidence I have that the header is coming is through PayPal.

What a very odd way to do business.

GTwannaB
GTwannaB HalfDork
10/1/20 7:41 p.m.

This will be a blemish on their record 

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
10/1/20 8:25 p.m.

And it arrived.  Still zero communication.  Still a very odd way to do business.  And, I have to wait for Paypal to contact me before I can do anything about dropping the claim.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle SuperDork
10/1/20 8:35 p.m.

No contact no support but you got the part. Bizarre.  

cadealer
cadealer New Reader
10/8/20 1:19 p.m.

Hey, did you get the part delivered to your house or to the shop, also how long did they say it was gonna take?

Im asking cos i also ordered a part 2 weeks ago. its supposed to be delivered to the shop but i havent heard anything from them yet. the part was supposed to only take 1-2 weeks to be delivered

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
10/9/20 7:28 p.m.

House, almost five weeks.  a week or so after it showed, they emailed an apology for being short staffed and not communicating well.

Still on odd way to do business.

cadealer
cadealer New Reader
10/12/20 9:10 p.m.

In reply to Streetwiseguy :

Oh okay thanks. 

Ive been going to them since the end of april. so far i only have good things to say about them. they've been very helpful to me and provided great work.( i send my car there for service and repairs)  However i agree that their communication needs to be worked on a little. Its tough to get a quick reply via email.

TomDeere
TomDeere
8/16/22 8:49 p.m.

Don’t let this guy run off with your money! He stole $2200 from me to pay for parts at a machine shop, after selling me $3500 in drivetrain parts that would never work on my car.
After moths of excuses and lies , Mike just decided to run off with my money.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jv9FfCPOTsKJRkDVpQ8SwmXho8Ip6dQU8SkHlYMA2JeK96YJupIz6CMPOyKZCINf