Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
3/26/14 8:22 a.m.

Anyone in the GTA have a pickup/tow vehicle I can borrow for gas and beer money? I want to pick up the 323 and while I can handle the car and wheels with my car, the body panels and transmission are going to be tough. Helpers get a shot at being co-driver for Lanark Forest rally

Save that, do U-haul pickups have trailer connections?

Thanks,

Jeff

mw
mw Dork
3/26/14 9:12 a.m.

From where to where? when? Uhaul trucks do have hitches. Don't tell them you plan to tow though.

ZOO
ZOO UltraDork
3/26/14 9:23 a.m.

Jeff,

I am in TO from Monday to Wednesday next week. I have been considering taking my truck -- is that too late?

Rob

Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
3/26/14 9:28 a.m.

Delrex/9th line Georgetown to College/Brock Ave in Toronto. Rob, next week would work if I can't get something set up for the weekend, which would be best.

Thanks for the help guys.

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
3/26/14 3:01 p.m.

Do you have Enterprise Rent-A-Truck (not car) in your area? You can rent 1 ton diesels that are set up to tow and that you're actually allowed to tow with.

mw
mw Dork
3/28/14 6:12 a.m.

It turns out I have to work on the weekend. If you still need help next week, let me know.

Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
3/28/14 8:27 a.m.

Thanks for the help guys. Called Enterprise tuck, first thing they ask is 'do you need a hitch'? If you see someone pulling a yellow 323 rally car with a huge grin tomorrow in the GTA, that would be me!

Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
3/29/14 2:22 p.m.

The Mazda has landed! Sitting on my parking pad. So very excited. I'll get some detailed pics and maybe start a build thread for my prepping and future mods.

Thanks everyone for your help and support (some would call it enabling).

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PLNBuuyIkF2V887J4PrBRGVcHzS63svbBOFa1QGfCiZufXIZyjxofgASsjzdy8t1