Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
6/8/22 11:42 a.m.

I've seen requests for help/GRM delivery options on the forum before.  But not sure if this is the correct place to post this?  Please let me know if it fits better elsewhere?

Sorry for the short notice request!  But I just got confirmation yesterday that my suspension is ready for shipment or pick-up in Wilkes-Barre PA.  It is a set of coilovers for my Honda Fit, shooting to join Sundae Cup and take in some track days on this summers messed up road trip?

I'm driving north to work with the 24 hours of Lemons staff at New Jersey Motorsports Park this weekend.

I'd like to get them installed over this weekend while at the track!  Might shoot for a track day next week if I can!  If not I should be able to pick them up after this weekend?

Just figured that I'd check here to see if anyone from the GRM world might be passing thru the Wilkes-Barre PA area on there way to this event?  The parts are paid for and can be picked up from 9 - 5.  Figured it was worth a try?'

Thanks in advance to any help or suggestions.  Feel free to call or text at the number below as well.

Jason

407-929-2320

Sonic
Sonic UberDork
6/8/22 1:05 p.m.

Sent this to a friend who I think will be able to help.  

Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
6/8/22 2:38 p.m.
Sonic said:

Sent this to a friend who I think will be able to help.  

Thank you Sonic!

Plus maybe others who may have also messaged Bill about this!  I think he had 3 people reach out to him?

I posted this and left to have lunch with my Aunt and Uncle.  Got a call from Bill about picking these up for me, while we waited on a table.  I sent him the address and contact info.  Then I stepped outside to call him to see if it might work for him to pick up the coilovers?  He answered the phone with "I've got them in my hands"!

Thank you again to Bill and the GRM network of awesome car people!!!

If anyone else is going to be at NJMP this weekend, stop over and say hi.  I'm the Lemons Staff member with the handlebar stache.  I'll be at gear tech, then on pit lane during the racing.

Jason Davidson

Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
6/8/22 2:52 p.m.

Pic of the Fit for visual entertainment!

Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
6/8/22 2:53 p.m.

APEowner
APEowner SuperDork
6/8/22 2:56 p.m.
Catch22 said:

That's more of a doesn't Fit but we made it work anyway....

Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
6/8/22 9:51 p.m.
APEowner said:
Catch22 said:

That's more of a doesn't Fit but we made it work anyway....

It's a "make room for me to fit" to allow me to car camp in the Fit too!!!

If you saw the amount of stuff in the car and roof top box that still fits with me car camping in it you would likely be impressed!  Plus the tow bar up front, not visable in the rear 3/4 pic.

SKJSS (formerly Klayfish)
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) PowerDork
6/9/22 5:43 a.m.

Hey Jason!  It's Steve, we've worked recent LeMons events together...Road Atlanta and recently CMP.  Sorry I can't help, as I live in Atlanta and am flying into Philly for the race, but I'll see you at the track.  Awesome to see how the Fit is progressing!

Cheeks
Cheeks New Reader
6/9/22 8:56 a.m.

let me check my route, I think wilkes barre is pretty far northeast, even for me, but I'm driving in from pittsburgh

see you at the track, that fit looks awesome like that!

Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
6/9/22 11:17 p.m.
Cheeks said:

let me check my route, I think wilkes barre is pretty far northeast, even for me, but I'm driving in from pittsburgh

see you at the track, that fit looks awesome like that!

Thank you for checking.  But the suspension was picked up less than 2 hours after I posted the request here!

They were actually delivered to me at the track tonight!

The windshield is scheduled to get replaced on monday, first thing!  Plus I'm going to try and get the suspension installed this weekend and play on track here at NJMP next Tuesday.

Wish me luck, there is some cutting required!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0o1aeUQGYVHSv92ylFRSQKZRDwL8SaNGQaG1Jfb6xMfnt4vpcMd96Bc2MhBFg88C