Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
3/13/14 2:53 p.m.

Ok deep breath . I am purchasing a MGA Coupe windshield from TeamEvil up in KIngston Mass . If you are coming to the GRM challenge will Pick up there . If you are going to The Ultimate Track Challenge maybe I could Get GRM To pick it up there for me . A new MGA coupe windshield is very rare to find . Any help is appreciated . My brother lives in Middletown NY so if anyone can get it close to there . Would prefer hand delivery VS truck shipping . Thank You In advance .

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/13/14 3:46 p.m.

I'm sort of mid way between Kingston (not an easy trip from here) and Middletown NY. If someone from up there can get it down here, I might be able to meet your brother with it some where in eastern NY.

If that makes any sense.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
3/13/14 3:58 p.m.

Depending on where Woody is, I may be able to grab it and we'll relay it.

Wally
Wally MegaDork
3/13/14 4:34 p.m.

I go to Middletown once in a while, I could meet somewhere and pick it up if it will fit in the Malibu.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/13/14 4:50 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: Depending on where Woody is, I may be able to grab it and we'll relay it.

I'm almost three hours from you. I'm about an hour and a half from Middletown NY.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
3/13/14 7:39 p.m.

Yeah too far for a trip with no other reason.

Karl La Follette
3/14/14 9:06 a.m.

Might have a hookaup with Black Swan racing they are coming to St pete gran prix fingers crossed

Karl La Follette
3/18/14 11:14 a.m.

TEamEvil Tommy has dropped off the MGA Coupe windshield at Black Swan Racing Close to Harvard Mass today Next stop St pete florida Pirelli World Challenge

TeamEvil
TeamEvil Reader
3/18/14 12:42 p.m.

Yup ! Dropped it off this morning, easy drive up and back, beautiful facility set right into some of the loveliest land that I've seen in a long time. A perfect New England town.

They were busy, re-building/building a car but I got a nice quick tour around, saw some cool stuff, and a look at the projects underway.

Nice guys, sensational machines, my first close-up look at the professional end of things ! ! !

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ke9LxTTVCdeAqxJv9X6SemzuCnsEPnPHqxtqFN8iCusLUB0xBSVB1nsCPK9gsZhs