I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/19/17 9:45 a.m.

I'm looking at buying a track car that's not street legal, so I can't get it inspected. It is between Birmingham and Huntsville. I'm in Michigan. I realize the location is not convenient, so I would be willing to compensate you for your time. I am relatively new to the GRM community but I am really impressed so far! Does anyone have any time to help?

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/19/17 3:05 p.m.

there should be quite a few GRMer's in that area, what is the car? and 'Xactly where is it. I mean I am a long Hour+ away but in North Georgia.

racerdave600
racerdave600 SuperDork
7/19/17 3:22 p.m.

You need to page Alan McCrispin on this site. He's a pro challenge driver and lives in Huntsville. He might be willing to check it out as I think he travels to Birmingham fairly often.

I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/19/17 5:20 p.m.

It's an E30 w professional M50 swap, and its near Bremen. Looks like it was a great car a couple of years ago, but it hasn't been driven much in the last few years, other than to make sure it starts. I'm relatively new around here, is there a way to tag someone?

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/19/17 5:31 p.m.

In reply to I6MT6:

so Breman is in Cullman co.right near Cullman Ala. and about 2 hrs. away so lets see if we can find someone closer.

I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/19/17 11:49 p.m.

i appreciate the offer, i may just buy it anyway. I'll give it another day or two up here.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/20/17 8:03 a.m.

Just a bump for the Alabama Gang.

I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/21/17 8:02 a.m.

One more bump...If no one is around I may just take the dive. What's the worst that can happen?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fOSxc7oXXsE85VBlELRjY9aivBNagJbULOrxQTvMLgi7tdp3MU9urygJz5gbocHV