1 2
ssswitch
ssswitch Dork
8/23/16 9:05 a.m.

I bet there's a few first-gen Honda Insights out there that would gladly give their transaxles for the cause.

hhaase
hhaase Reader
8/23/16 9:06 a.m.

If I was closer, I'd already be hitting the ATM.

crankwalk
crankwalk Dork
8/23/16 11:20 a.m.
MrChaos wrote: Its a 1980 and has been in the garage since 1980 lololol.

LOL

Seriously though, I'd rip the batteries out. Mount something turbo in the back and try to rallycross that thing at $500 bucks.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
8/23/16 12:02 p.m.

I'd love to scramble that together with the $1000 Europa in Pennsylvania and bring it to the Challenge. And since it was an S2 Europa, it was originally Renault powered, so it wouldn't even be an unholy Alliance...

$1000 Europa

hhaase
hhaase Reader
8/23/16 4:00 p.m.
Woody wrote: I'd love to scramble that together with the $1000 Europa in Pennsylvania and bring it to the Challenge. And since it was an S2 Europa, it was originally Renault powered, so it wouldn't even be an unholy Alliance... $1000 Europa

How the hell is the Europa still available, with all the coverage it's getting here.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
8/23/16 4:15 p.m.

Or you could build A Renault LeCar Super Series II with the entire powertrain assembly from a 3800SC W-body.

NOHOME
NOHOME PowerDork
8/23/16 4:44 p.m.

I guarantee it will be the only one at the Challenge.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
8/23/16 5:11 p.m.

In reply to hhaase:

The Pennsylvania Europa is still available because on the very same day that I saw the ad, I was already headed to that state to buy a different car. I was really hoping that it would be gone by now. It would be a tough thing to get away with at this point.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UberDork
8/23/16 5:25 p.m.
Woody wrote: I'd love to scramble that together with the $1000 Europa in Pennsylvania and bring it to the Challenge. And since it was an S2 Europa, it was originally Renault powered, so it wouldn't even be an unholy Alliance... $1000 Europa

nicely played

etifosi
etifosi Dork
8/23/16 6:38 p.m.

Covert reconnaissance effort to determine if LeCarcass acquisition plan Operation "Forgiveness" would be effective, as Operation "Permission" deemed suicidal. Heavy resistance detected, feelers rejected with extreme prejudice. Mission aborted.

hobiercr
hobiercr Dork
8/24/16 12:59 p.m.

and GONE. Who grabbed it and where is the build thread.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
V4u6gztjvESP2xrka7YhpLHem0ZMI1JxWc7w1fkgMcsMJ5YYiRvivU67BxUqXZRm