Paul_VR6
Paul_VR6 Dork
10/21/19 10:27 a.m.

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=28400

I installed an "in bellhousing" slave cylinder in my car last year and with the amount of times my transmission comes out something like this would be well worth it. What I can't figure out is if this exact one is dry-break or just quick release. For a clutch so I'd rather not have to bleed after disconnecting/reconnecting. 

If there is a better option that's not crazy expensive I would entertain that as well.

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
10/21/19 11:40 a.m.

In reply to Paul_VR6 :

Splicing in the dry break quick disconnects from Ford or GM products might work.

I saved a dead CTS-V slave for this express purpose. Difficulty: 6mm hardline on the slave, which common 1/4" fittings don't quite fit.  Doable, but you have to pay attention to quality of flare.

Paul_VR6
Paul_VR6 Dork
10/21/19 12:16 p.m.

I already have a -3an clutch line in the car from a Wilwood MC and  am using a -3an male/male union to the slave line, so this should be the easy button. 

It's amazing what a phone can do once you remember to use it. Definitely dry-break although none of their literature states it as such. Glad to get it from Pegasus too as they could actually tell me. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VJUCMAPl4HrtFcuHVWWMVoimE3BTkyJYcmKh8A7RCfbiaWMPWJ0o1oeR68gDiI25