Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/16/19 7:31 a.m.

So, im waiting for a video, but i think i found a good drivetrain donor neon in Atlanta. There appears to be enough leftovers to recoup to almost zero after i take motor and trans. 

Im wondering if someone down there is near Snellville, would be willing to really look hard at it, and possibly store for a week or two (after Christmas until i can het down there i think). Mainly, concerbed sbout a clean (internally) no smoke/noise engi e with decent power, and a non noisy trans that doesnt have crunchy synchros.  

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
12/16/19 10:11 a.m.

Not sure I could get there to look at it due to time issues, but I could store it for you if needed. I'm just south of Toccoa, close to the SC border.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
12/16/19 11:22 a.m.

I'm too far south to help, but I'll bump ya back to the front page...

Matt B
Matt B UltraDork
12/16/19 12:30 p.m.

I might be able to look at it for you as I'm not too far from Snellville.  However, between work and kid-hauling duty my first chance will probably be the weekend, so don't let me stop anyone else who can get there earlier.  Storage at my place isn't ideal, but maybe 81cpcamaro can work out a meetup.  PM me the car listing with your phone # and I'll try to make it happen.

Dusterbd13-michael
12/16/19 12:43 p.m.

Awesome.  Thanks so far yall! Waiting for the video "proof" of goodness before sending someone and wasting their time. It seems like a really good deal though.

The main concern is drivetrain. Its really a parts car for me if i get it. Ill keep yall posted!

Matt B
Matt B UltraDork
12/16/19 12:45 p.m.

yes

Dusterbd13-michael
12/16/19 12:51 p.m.

In reply to Matt B :

Id link the ad, but its in a closed facebook group. Doesnt give me a link to share.....

My number is 828-260-1254

maschinenbau
maschinenbau SuperDork
12/16/19 1:07 p.m.

Texted you. I'm nearby, home for the holidays, and have plenty of storage room.

Dusterbd13-michael
12/16/19 8:33 p.m.

Well, berkeley.

Wonder how much the hvac repair is going to cost this time? 

Thanks for the willingness yall. But it appears im out of the market for a minute. Sucks, but oh well.

If life changes ill reach back out!

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
12/16/19 10:30 p.m.

I can store it if need be. I'm 30 minutes on the far side of Athens towards 85/Greenville.

Gasoline
Gasoline UltraDork
12/19/19 1:30 p.m.

I'm in Stone Mountain right next to Snellville if you get back in the market.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZrgSWKq6RWN24xTk3xiRJISeKQQuRwnojFl2NH3URyashMBFybalsoEXtwvgmFuy