2 3 4 5
Jarod
Jarod New Reader
7/25/12 9:41 p.m.

Tried to get the subscription deal, but it kept giving me trouble. In the end I don't think it applied the promo code. I will happily pay the full price of subscription, but can you send me a sticker too? Order is under either Jarod or Katrina Ruff, not sure which card I used.

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
7/25/12 10:21 p.m.
Which obviously makes it perfect for all the little old ladies on this list.

Or everyone who likes passing Miatas and E30s on the track.. heyo!

I havent got mine yet, that ive noticed. But im waiting quite happily.

Nashco
Nashco UltraDork
7/26/12 12:40 a.m.

Dang, I was gone on my honeymoon and missed this deal! Oh well, now I'm excited for the "GRM Retard" stickers for the forum members who have been around for longer.

Bryce

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
7/26/12 1:40 a.m.

Oh, I want them..I just can't justify resubscribing before I find a new job. Still, great stuff from the staff. Loving it that y'all think enough of us to offer such a thing.

Alan Cesar
Alan Cesar Associate Editor
7/26/12 8:39 a.m.
Nashco wrote: Dang, I was gone on my honeymoon and missed this deal! Oh well, now I'm excited for the "GRM Retard" stickers for the forum members who have been around for longer. Bryce

It's not too late. Go to http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/subscribe

and enter grmboard for the promo code.

Alan Cesar
Alan Cesar Associate Editor
7/26/12 10:00 a.m.
Jarod wrote: Tried to get the subscription deal, but it kept giving me trouble. In the end I don't think it applied the promo code. I will happily pay the full price of subscription, but can you send me a sticker too? Order is under either Jarod or Katrina Ruff, not sure which card I used.

Yessir. One GRM Dork sticker comin' up.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas HalfDork
7/26/12 1:11 p.m.

I was starting to get ants in my pants wondering where my Dork was, and then my wife asked out of the blue if I knew anything about the bumper sticker we got in the mail a couple weeks earlier.

DAMMIT WOMAN, YOU GOTTA TELL ME ABOUT THESE THINGS IF YOU"RE GONNA OPEN MY MAIL.

Installation tonight, pics to follow.

Jarod
Jarod New Reader
7/26/12 1:20 p.m.
Alan Cesar wrote:
Jarod wrote: Tried to get the subscription deal, but it kept giving me trouble. In the end I don't think it applied the promo code. I will happily pay the full price of subscription, but can you send me a sticker too? Order is under either Jarod or Katrina Ruff, not sure which card I used.
Yessir. One GRM Dork sticker comin' up.

Thanks, you guys are great.

Strizzo
Strizzo UberDork
7/26/12 1:48 p.m.

Received my sticker, showed the fiance, got a funny look. Success!

singleslammer
singleslammer Reader
7/26/12 2:56 p.m.

My Dork came in as well. Not sure which heap to put it on though...

turboswede
turboswede PowerDork
7/26/12 3:15 p.m.

Yep, still having issues. Tried twice, both times the card was declined, tried two different cards.

thefinker
thefinker New Reader
7/26/12 3:24 p.m.

^Same problem on my end

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/26/12 4:29 p.m.

Let me have someone check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

turboswede
turboswede PowerDork
7/26/12 4:31 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: Let me have someone check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can haz GRM DORK stickorz?

:)

asoduk
asoduk New Reader
7/26/12 8:14 p.m.

Still declining cards Will this deal work with classic motorsports too???

jgtc
jgtc New Reader
7/26/12 11:23 p.m.

I got a declined card error as well, however it still charged me the $16.95. I'm not worried about a refund as long as I get a subscription.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger SuperDork
7/27/12 1:58 a.m.

Same deal. payment declined but it went through on my cards end.

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
7/27/12 10:29 a.m.

Declined but still charged? Skullduggery! Man the pitchforks!

Nancy Gomes
Nancy Gomes Circulation Manager
7/27/12 12:24 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens:

We are checking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience. Anyone having problems with the site declining your credit card, please give us a call at the office and we will get you all set up. (you'll get your sticker faster too!)

turboswede
turboswede PowerDork
7/27/12 2:09 p.m.

Yep, the payment is pending on my cards. Probably because it wasn't fully processed, that it will drop off if nothing is done.

xflowgolf
xflowgolf Reader
7/27/12 2:26 p.m.

add me to the camp that had the "card declined" notice... then when I checked my bank account the next day it showed the charge anyways. I also retried with a different credit card... also got the same message... though that card's website is slower, so I don't know if I double charged myself yet. I tried a few times.

Derp.

dean1484
dean1484 UltraDork
7/27/12 2:50 p.m.
xflowgolf wrote: add me to the camp that had the "card declined" notice... then when I checked my bank account the next day it showed the charge anyways. I also retried with a different credit card... also got the same message... though that card's website is slower, so I don't know if I double charged myself yet. I tried a few times. Derp.

You should then get matching stickers. Win!!!!!

Cole_Trickle
Cole_Trickle HalfDork
7/27/12 4:50 p.m.

I got my DORK sticker a week ago and my first mag a couple days ago.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/1/12 9:39 a.m.

Cool, glad to hear everyone's getting their Dork stickers. So, pictures?

turboswede
turboswede PowerDork
8/3/12 10:44 a.m.

Mine finally went through! Yeah!

Now the waiting begins.....

2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yxHOsO1BgHVTxwn8WgIZYLesGddLuQb1ixBOo7puymalOS8fwVErmwYiGTzXa2eO