3 4 5
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
8/3/12 10:46 a.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: Cool, glad to hear everyone's getting their Dork stickers. So, pictures?

I never got mine.

jdbuilder
jdbuilder New Reader
8/3/12 1:37 p.m.
turboswede wrote:
Jarod wrote: Tried to get the subscription deal, but it kept giving me trouble. In the end I don't think it applied the promo code. I will happily pay the full price of subscription, but can you send me a sticker too? Order is under either Jarod or Katrina Ruff, not sure which card I used.
Yep, still having issues. Tried twice, both times the card was declined, tried two different cards.

Im having the same issue

Alan Cesar
Alan Cesar Associate Editor
8/6/12 10:57 a.m.

Give us a phone call at 386-239-0523. Dork stickers are still available.

Storz
Storz HalfDork
8/10/12 6:19 a.m.

Done :)

Thanks for the awesome deal

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
8/12/12 10:47 p.m.

I keep forgetting to call until late PM hours.. I got my issue but not the sticker. Will contact soon.

Spinout007
Spinout007 Dork
8/20/12 1:20 a.m.

Just got my latest issue with the big white page on the front. Sounds like I have the perfect excuse to renew.

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
8/20/12 9:52 p.m.

Crap, i am really bad about remembering to call about my sticker. I never forget to check the forums after business hours, though.

Nashco
Nashco UltraDork
8/20/12 10:51 p.m.

Im anxiously awaiting my Dork sticker...I definitely didn't NEED to up my 10 year subscription!

Bryce

ditchdigger
ditchdigger SuperDork
8/23/12 8:52 p.m.
Alan Cesar wrote: Give us a phone call at 386-239-0523. Dork stickers are still available.

OK so I called a few weeks ago about the whole "card was charged but website declined" issue and was told to call another company about resubscribing? I then promptly forgot what that company was and 3 weeks later I just realized I still don't have a dork!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/23/12 8:57 p.m.
ditchdigger wrote:
Alan Cesar wrote: Give us a phone call at 386-239-0523. Dork stickers are still available.
OK so I called a few weeks ago about the whole "card was charged but website declined" issue and was told to call another company about resubscribing? I then promptly forgot what that company was and 3 weeks later I just realized I still don't have a dork!

Best thing is to just call us at the office tomorrow and we'll straighten it out: 386-239-0523 or 888-676-9747.

Thanks.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger SuperDork
8/23/12 9:09 p.m.

Who should I ask for? I want to sound all important and connected you know.

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 Dork
8/27/12 11:37 a.m.

Aww, crap! Just bought a two-year this morning before hopping on the boards (been a while) :lol:

David, the offer to bug ya'll at the office for a sticker still good?

Edit: Yeah, had to do it... signed up for a 1 year (after signing up for a 2 year) just to get this sticker... My wife's right, I do have issues ;-)

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
8/27/12 3:19 p.m.

Just got mine. Now I'm having to decide whether you put it on the RX7 or the Miata. CHOICES ARE HARD!

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
9/3/12 2:32 p.m.

Well the first time i remember to call at a reasonable hour its Labor Day.. screw it, i left a message. WHERE i left that message, i honestly couldnt tell you.

J308
J308 Reader
9/3/12 3:11 p.m.

Sweet berkeley how did I miss this! Well, 4 months of newborn baby-itis I suppose.

Anyway, I'm in, and thanks for the sweet deal. Looking forward to the Dork decl.

Spinout007
Spinout007 Dork
9/19/12 9:27 p.m.

Can I make a suggestion? Bring em to the challenge, I need to renew my subscription, but I constantly forget to call during business hours. I work those too. I know, I know one more thing to drag to the event.

Alan Cesar
9/25/12 3:22 p.m.

This deal—yes, with stickers—will be available at the Challenge. But that's the last place you'll be able to get them. Put in your orders now, or order up at the Challenge if you'll be there in person; it's your last chance to own one of these stickers. We're closing the deal after that. We only made a hundred stickers, so you'll be in exclusive company if you order up: the company of dorks.

wclark
wclark New Reader
9/29/12 8:18 p.m.

Re-subscribed a month ago with this deal. Cars was charged and subscription appears extended. How long do I wait before I see a sticker in the mail?

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/2/12 4:10 a.m.
Alan Cesar wrote: This deal—yes, with stickers—will be available at the Challenge. But that's the last place you'll be able to get them. Put in your orders now, or order up at the Challenge if you'll be there in person; it's your last chance to own one of these stickers. We're closing the deal after that. We only made a hundred stickers, so you'll be in exclusive company if you order up: the company of dorks.

I put my info down, Then read this. Am I SOL?

Alan Cesar
10/2/12 9:16 a.m.
BobOfTheFuture wrote:
Alan Cesar wrote: This deal—yes, with stickers—will be available at the Challenge. But that's the last place you'll be able to get them. Put in your orders now, or order up at the Challenge if you'll be there in person; it's your last chance to own one of these stickers. We're closing the deal after that. We only made a hundred stickers, so you'll be in exclusive company if you order up: the company of dorks.
I put my info down, Then read this. Am I SOL?

You should be OK. We're officially deactivating it now.

Alan Cesar
10/2/12 9:39 a.m.
wclark wrote: Re-subscribed a month ago with this deal. Cars was charged and subscription appears extended. How long do I wait before I see a sticker in the mail?

wclark, give us a call or email us via the Contact link at the bottom of the page so we can get your info. We'll see what's up.

bluej
bluej Dork
10/2/12 12:37 p.m.

crap. Last call if I call the office today?

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gAHK2buMojws2yB9Qcadg9ydj3KLqoLsIRGq2ovQFY5pQi0fCHTE8xTSx9Bxm8XE