CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
11/12/18 4:20 a.m.

Did anything ever come of this?

Good idea or bad idea ?  Seems like a nice alternative way to wrench at home

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
11/12/18 5:29 a.m.

I got the BendPak MD6 sumthin or other. Not much more money, two actual hydraulic cylinders, an actual lock, metal I can't bent with my hands, and lifts 4'.   

I can see uses for it, but if you only have one lift, I don't see this being the one. 

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
2/10/19 2:51 p.m.

Hi all,

bumping this up again to see if anyone has any new info on these.

Current house has no room for a 4 post or 2 post and the Danmar scissor lift we have wont work either due to its bulk and it being cumbersome to more.  Max jacks seem like a good option but it does not lift the car high enough so you still work hunched over or on the ground.  The Autolift300 has you working chest height. 

To be clear, i am not using this for engine swaps and custom fab but more for oil changes and brakes and routine maintenance.

Thoughts?

Swic
Swic New Reader
4/1/19 8:41 a.m.

In reply to CarKid1989 :

I bought it on {site on OP's post} with discount and must say, this purchase has paid off. I have even seen the Chinese cheap one and must say there is huge difference. Autolift 3000 has lifting capacity 6600 lbs and is very light and very easy to handle. No maintenance unlike QuickJack, no place needed, unlike Maxjack. 

I can recommend to try out. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yKx8bMGSjYD8JUPvvOATtYEBBScQykkMDdxcoo2GUiXOG5azE5rmJL1zpbNgIfys