1 2
maj75
maj75 Reader
1/23/15 7:54 a.m.

I see them fairly often around here. I think they are the best looking Bentley. If someone said I had to have a Bentely, this would be the one. However, given the choice, I'd take any 2 door Aston Martin.

mattmacklind
mattmacklind UltimaDork
1/23/15 10:51 a.m.

One of the questions I like to ask my car oriented friends; "do you have the personality to drive a Bentley as a daily driver?" For me the answer is an easy no, as for most of my friends. You really have to be comfortable with a lot of positive and negative attention, and at least being noticed every day. Not for everyone. Nice car though, too bad about the color.

Harvey
Harvey HalfDork
1/23/15 11:41 a.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
Harvey wrote: If you're gonna drive a high end luxury car that you bought on the cheap 10 years later you might as well get noticed by incredibly hot, incredibly shallow women who will do outrageous things with(to)you just to be seen in one.
Fixed.

I thought that was obvious.

And to someone's earlier point, you have the convertible so they can see YOU in the car, not just the car.

My Uncle had a V12 Vantage Vert that he let me borrow for a week (he is a good man). It was a week of head turning everywhere I drove from both women and men.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bSvP8HB1EoUIlkb7U1RPXHWOFADJ85Rj0lvR7C67N8be2jpjhvQIQ0PFnGz4KYKk