1 2
nedc
nedc Reader
8/6/22 10:29 p.m.

I remember looking at Ford stock about 2 years ago when it was around $5.00 i think, and thinking that it seemed seriously undervalued. Of course I didn't buy any... 

kb58
kb58 SuperDork
8/6/22 11:42 p.m.

I'll have to one... down that. I remember us sitting around in 2008-9, wondering if Ford was worth buying... at $2.00. Of course, I didn't buy any...

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UberDork
8/7/22 9:39 p.m.
kb58 said:

I'll have to one... down that. I remember us sitting around in 2008-9, wondering if Ford was worth buying... at $2.00. Of course, I didn't buy any...

This. I tried to get my wife to consider buying Ford at the time because they were doing what I thought were all good things considering the economic realities at the time. The sold off unneeded brands and non transportation specific stuff and banked the money for the future. I liked where they were going, but my wife is highly risk averse about money.

stroker
stroker PowerDork
9/22/22 8:10 a.m.

So I was looking at Ford stock and wondering about US suppliers picking up the Supply Chain slack and wondering if anyone here knew who the big domestic suppliers to Ford/GM might be...?  The EV component market has to be fairly hot right now and I'd expect it to grow given the push for EV vehicles.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
z0JyxXVmCw0XjHt53WifTRh5QR4fAkmtgTdJYspKu2FtCXXaxLT3JCh7UUqSUic3