1 2
SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
9/2/15 3:24 p.m.

I almost moved to a town called Berkley. The deal fell through when the split-level house I was going to buy flooded and water was coming out the front door. That's all I got.

84FSP
84FSP HalfDork
9/2/15 3:45 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Doesn't surprise me that no one on the Vortex knows how to Berkley.

TRUTH

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/2/15 5:16 p.m.
Apexcarver wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
Appleseed wrote:
Sigh. This (minus powertrain) is still perched on my back porch. One of these days I'll stuff a bike motor in the back...
I know that the problem it had was that it was tipsy, what size wheels did it take? I know you can get Federal 595 in 13's (I think 205 width at that), so I wonder if it would be more reasonable with less grip. Lets face it, with a bike motor its AM for autocross and hopeless, so lower grip for safer and more fun? hmmm Is the body still with it?

I don't have the body, but I can get it. Looking at the layout, this car's major problem was feeding WAY too much power through the front wheels. It cries out for a mid motor setup. I have the know how, I know what to source, I just have far too many irons in the fire right now.

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) UberDork
5/13/20 3:59 p.m.

So what was the final fate of the Berkeley'n Berkeley?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ObAMtl66loxurAMkknQwEc9lMekXhwbirMMKblXM6DGG4CqKue8phOc3uD6v6piB