phillyj New Reader
5/31/08 4:14 p.m.

Yes, Its British lingo. The motorcycle mag i read says that people buy cheap or crashed bikes from breakers so I assume they are somehow tided with the insurance company. Who are they?

Evan_R New Reader
5/31/08 6:55 p.m.

In the UK, a breaker is what we call a junkyard.

They "break" cars into parts.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners