Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/2/22 6:40 p.m.

Seems the are the only ones that have a part I need.  Anyone ever dealt with them?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
10/2/22 6:55 p.m.

Haven't heard of them before, but after searching around I'm seeing lots of "ghost stock" issues and reports of customer service being unreachable. Also their BBB rating is through the floor:

https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/etobicoke/profile/online-retailer/the-wrench-monkey-0107-1337369

I would guess the part you need that they say they have is also "ghost stock" until proven otherwise.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/2/22 6:56 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

That was my thought.  Why would they be the only ones to have one?

warpedredneck
warpedredneck Reader
10/3/22 6:41 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

What part do you need?

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/3/22 8:49 a.m.

In reply to warpedredneck :

Passenger rear brake caliper for 82-85 Supra or Celica. There's enough used ones around I'm not too worried but I'd like a new one. 

Welly
Welly New Reader
10/3/22 10:18 a.m.

While I work in the general area sometimes I have no knowledge of the place and the reviews dont look good. If you google the place,look at street view and turn 180 degrees and zoom in. From the BBB complaints about calls and emails not returned I think I know where the staff might be during the day!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
10/3/22 12:51 p.m.

If you need these for the Challenge I can stop by their physical location on the way there and see if I can actually buy them...I'll be in a hurry so you probably won't have to worry about glitter contamination cheeky

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
10/3/22 4:11 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

Naw it's good.  I'm hoping to have the brakes done well before then.

twowheeled
twowheeled Reader
10/10/22 4:45 p.m.

i've gotten parts from them before, and also gotten some orders cancelled but usually within a week and an email informing me. I use parts avatar more often. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
55fWX3HvjMUJ3iQkrTY21OomK2qh7lDX98QtxIB74luy8SUDhsJQy3IkW7GODtiC