1 2
friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
10/11/12 2:40 p.m.
Hungary Bill wrote: Awesomeness!

Somebody here made that. I can't remember who at the moment, but he uses it as his avatar.

And it is extremely awesome!

shovelhead
shovelhead New Reader
10/11/12 11:05 p.m.

Actually, the norm for enclosed is $.70 a mile. I own http://www.toprankautotransport.com if anyone needs a free quote or help to ship a car state to state let me know. We ship the lower 48 states open and enclosed carriers.

ls1fiero
ls1fiero Reader
10/12/12 9:42 a.m.

Central Dispatch

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
10/12/12 9:43 a.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:

Whoever made this is a genius.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe Dork
10/12/12 11:12 a.m.

Guys can we can collectively kill this thread, this was ~12 cars ago for me or so.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
10/16/12 12:21 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
friedgreencorrado wrote:

Saw him post today. PseudoSport made it.

myusaloads
myusaloads New Reader
2/19/13 6:41 a.m.

In reply to wearymicrobe: I have searched on Google and found some companies which offers cheap freight charges. Go through this to link for more details. http://www.freightcenter.com/ and http://www.myusaloads.com/

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
2/19/13 7:37 a.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:
mndsm wrote:
friedgreencorrado wrote:
Saw him post today. PseudoSport made it.

don't know how financially successful this would be ... but if GRM would put this out in T shirt form I'd buy 1 or 3 ... though it might end up like their black T shirts .... sold a few and left holding the rest

NOHOME
NOHOME Dork
2/19/13 9:11 a.m.

Ask yourself what you would do the job for and you get a good idea. $2000 seems to get you a car delivered from coast to coast anywhere in the USA. Figure if you cut the distance cost comes down with about a .8 factor of distance. So, yeah, $1300 from Texas to Cali is about right. I would not do it for less.

pirate
pirate New Reader
2/19/13 3:47 p.m.

Don't know if this will work for you or not. If you have a large car auction in your area or know a used car broker that buys from actions give them a call. They ship cars all around the country dropping cars off here and there and also picking up. They may be able to arrange a pick up and delivery for you. Especially if the truck is only part full. I bought a car from a broker at auction and he had it shipped over 800 miles for $265.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi Dork
2/19/13 5:13 p.m.

I had the callaway MKI shipped for $500 from Nebraska to Ohio. It doesn't take up much room, the company was Abke transport. They haul Jeeps to dealers and empty/auction stuff back.

ziggy55
ziggy55
2/20/13 9:47 p.m.

Hi everyone-

I am also looking for any auto transport suggestions. I had a 4-runner transported from Fl to Nj back on 05. It's been quite sometime I and I am out of the loop. Any idea at the current cost to move I found a low millage 4 generation 4-runner and need to bring down from TX to Fl. I agree having the car shipped is the way to go.

reise_once
reise_once New Spammer
2/29/20 11:44 a.m.

Do you want to ensure high-quality and reliable car transportation? We will help you with this.... [with our amazing canoes!]

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D3HV252OXFcHHh7oS7GrxTBBLTdP9FPp7UUUxpl7b0TAZYYvfo2pQvsqBZs3px8S