2 3 4 5 6
fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/14/11 9:40 a.m.

I couldn't believe when you whipped out your black caulk and stuck it in uranus last year. You're a man of many talents! Did you show Margie, she would be proud and you would get a framed picture of a sports announcer!

miatame
miatame HalfDork
9/14/11 10:01 a.m.

Maybe there are less cars signed up this year because they don't want to get beat by a Jeep again. It's okay, we won't be there this year.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
9/14/11 10:19 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: I'm pretty sure I left some black caulk in uranus last year. Can you take a look for it while you're fishing around in there?

You use that stuff too? My buddy Dave Hardy says it's pretty good at filling any size hole.

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
9/14/11 10:22 a.m.
miatame wrote: Maybe there are less cars signed up this year because they don't want to get beat by a Jeep again. It's okay, we won't be there this year.

Maybe it's because apparently to "get it" you have to do something involving a guy named "poopshovel", something about chalk in uranus and a clown. I certainly don't want to "get it" now.

turboswede
turboswede SuperDork
9/14/11 11:39 a.m.

Great, now you've woken The Clown and now he'll spew his evil minions from uranus....

turboswede
turboswede SuperDork
9/14/11 11:41 a.m.

I'm still working on my car, but I've found a way to work on it while on my morning commute:

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/14/11 2:33 p.m.
Poopshovel said: 20% of the field is comprised of heavy ass low 14 second cars that won't autocross worth a berkeley? I hope they've all got chapparal-style active downforce. Oh wait, that would make them "cheaters."

You're right. My car should be in the low 14's... If I click it off at the 1000 foot mark. I won't need any active aero with these...

That's a 245 series tire on the left for reference.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
9/14/11 2:40 p.m.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/14/11 3:04 p.m.
You're right. My car should be in the low 14's... If I click it off at the 1000 foot mark.

Man, that's pretty impressive!!!

for a honda.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
9/14/11 3:18 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
You're right. My car should be in the low 14's... If I click it off at the 1000 foot mark.
Man, that's pretty impressive!!! for a honda.

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/14/11 3:20 p.m.

No Hondas here, just "hot" concourse winners according to The Clown. Speaking of which... Don't forget your past, Mr. Guido.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte HalfDork
9/14/11 3:28 p.m.

JG , I like it when Queen Margie makes the monkeys dance, Its cheap wholesome entertainment. As you were dookie chuckers.

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/14/11 5:54 p.m.

Although I am a "hot" clown... It's the only car that I could get financing on to race and promote our campaign with. I raced with GMAC and Allstate, I just wish it was a sponsorship not payments... So I chose it out of necessity not vanity. Then Nissan came along and was the first and last company to stand up against alcohol and tobacco in elementary schools across America. "Life Beats a Bud" "Ride a camel get a rash, smoke a Camel die!" It deserves to be in color... I look hotter that way...

Who would put "chalk in uranus", that's nasty....

gt0954a
gt0954a New Reader
9/14/11 7:54 p.m.

Smack!

Our VW scirocco is still sans nitrous.. but damn it looks good in the car. We did get the car out for a little tuning this year. I believe it has another hour on the engine now. including 50 min of idling.

On a side note.. yes Per I will fax entry in tomorrow. No new build for this year. I spent the summer recovering from a rear end collision (herniated disc between C5/C6).

Were going to try and break the car again next weekend. :-) so far in the 14 autox runs. we have blew a oil sensor tossed a water pump belt tossed another water pump belt scared a scca person with a huge backfire.. not really but the inspectors were impressed with our crapcan.

Oh yeah.. were going to beat.. none of you on the concourse... but most of you on the autox :-) assuming it runs.

www.bustedknuckleracing.com

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
9/14/11 11:25 p.m.

with any talent and lack of help you will all beat mea yet again this year.....its still not done and this time it will be over budget for my project.....sigh......i really need to attand again.....now just need to get the magazine to work how to invite the boys over from across the pond to be driver or to enter the event....then you you can all say you beat the blocks or got beat by the top gear crew.....and we can say everyone got beat up or got drunk with the stig.....

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/15/11 9:28 a.m.
fastclown said: It's the only car that I could get financing on to race and promote our campaign with. I raced with GMAC and Allstate, I just wish it was a sponsorship not payments

GMAC let you finance a race car and Allstate insured it? Wow! I don't think that would fly these days.

Anyway, back to the smack. you're all going down! Just do it! I can haz cheeseburger! Who am I kidding? I'm not good at this. I prefer to speak softly and carry a big nitrous bottle.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
9/15/11 11:46 a.m.

SunTek Window Film is sending me a bunch of Swag for Challengers ! SunTek Website

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/15/11 11:54 a.m.
hrdlydangerous wrote:
fastclown said: It's the only car that I could get financing on to race and promote our campaign with. I raced with GMAC and Allstate, I just wish it was a sponsorship not payments
GMAC let you finance a race car and Allstate insured it? Wow! I don't think that would fly these days. Anyway, back to the smack. you're all going down! Just do it! I can haz cheeseburger! Who am I kidding? I'm not good at this. I prefer to speak softly and carry a big nitrous bottle.

Me too, but if I don't do it damnit, who will!?!? Even the clown's gotten soft. I can berate him, make fun of his "occupation" talk about interracial rape, and he comes back with "you get it." Is that a Stockholm thing? I was really considering saying "berkeley it" and heading down for a whiskey or thirty, but this year's crop sounds like a berkeleying knitting circle jerk.

bluej
bluej Dork
9/15/11 12:32 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Me too, but if I don't do it damnit, who will!?!? Even the clown's gotten soft. I can berate him, make fun of his "occupation" talk about interracial rape, and he comes back with "you get it." Is that a Stockholm thing? I was really considering saying "berkeley it" and heading down for a whiskey or thirty, but this year's crop sounds like a berkeleying knitting circle jerk.

in for knitting circle jerk..

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
9/15/11 12:39 p.m.
bluej wrote:
poopshovel wrote: Me too, but if I don't do it damnit, who will!?!? Even the clown's gotten soft. I can berate him, make fun of his "occupation" talk about interracial rape, and he comes back with "you get it." Is that a Stockholm thing? I was really considering saying "berkeley it" and heading down for a whiskey or thirty, but this year's crop sounds like a berkeleying knitting circle jerk.

Just to clarify,

OUT for any sort of circle jerk.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
9/15/11 12:58 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
bluej wrote:
Just to clarify, OUT for any sort of circle jerk, but knitting is cool.

yes, i am a mind-reader.

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
9/15/11 1:00 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
bluej wrote:
yes, i am a mind-reader.

Well, I would definitely rather be knitting...

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
9/15/11 3:11 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
bluej wrote:
yes, i am a mind-reader.

CJ's are OK if the guy next to you has small hands.

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
9/15/11 3:15 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
bluej wrote:
yes, i am a mind-reader.

Pretty sure the guy on the other side will still have a dick.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
9/15/11 3:17 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
bluej wrote:
yes, i am a mind-reader.
Pretty sure the guy on the other side will still have a dick.

i LOL'd.

2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EXanJNxstsZGb086Usfl7eg862DAwRHitwmpTwG0fkLW4KOOLYKZi0rPfs5rtLNw