_
_ Dork
4/2/20 9:38 p.m.

This beautiful genius has given us a thing to do at home for not much moneys.

Dude puts on a good show of being a mad scientist.

not sure how many here sub to this guy, but I love his style and ingenuity. And this is something we could do with the kids at home, for not a ton of cash. I'm "currently" looking into an electron powered version.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa HalfDork
4/2/20 9:45 p.m.

He has a fairly decent "weldless" gokart build as well

Edit: I posted before watching the vid 

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
4/2/20 11:09 p.m.

Been watching since almost the beginning. Love his schtick.

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
4/3/20 12:00 a.m.

Oh, the trouble I could get into, if I were to spend more time in the shop, after watching his videos.... 

Yes, I've been a subscriber for a long time. 

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
4/3/20 6:49 a.m.

One of these days I'm going to see he has been killed by one of his creations. It'll be sad, but I'm sure he'll go out in a glorious fashion.

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Dork
4/3/20 10:07 a.m.
NickD said:

One of these days I'm going to see he has been killed by one of his creations. It'll be sad, but I'm sure he'll go out in a glorious fashion.

Colin won't ever die

He'll just get tired of this world

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
4/3/20 10:25 a.m.
NickD said:

I keep waiting for his tie to get caught in something.  I also want to know what he puts in his tea - no one has that much energy naturally laugh

_
_ Dork
4/3/20 10:41 a.m.
eastsideTim said:
NickD said:

I keep waiting for his tie to get caught in something.  I also want to know what he puts in his tea - no one has that much energy naturally laugh

Yes to both. Being a necktie man myself, I have often (accidentally) dangled it precariously over the fan system of a car. 
And either he has ADHD, or a Blow addiction. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/3/20 12:41 p.m.

You have no idea how bad I want his garden bunker. 

noddaz
noddaz UltraDork
4/4/20 6:35 p.m.

I need one of those.  And I have spare bicycles and a Briggs motor that might actually run.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
4/4/20 9:33 p.m.

I'm very familiar with Colin and his projects, but I believe this was the first video of his that I actually watched. I really liked it! Cool project too.

Cactus
Cactus Reader
4/5/20 10:28 a.m.

Do we know that it's a real tie? I just assume it's a clip on.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6wzkFLm4u1Ztfe495XTbfULQCJeCKOciJ4yal6Fx6QGu7NXxnBCwK9u3xe3OBal8