1 2 3
Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/2/08 4:46 p.m.

For a limited time, you can now go to the store and pick up all the 2006 issues, or all the 2007 issues, for just 16 bucks (plus shipping). We may be adding more years, as we uncover more back issues.

And there's still the back issue blowout deal -- 5 issues for 10 bucks -- and discounted shipping too!

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/2/08 4:53 p.m.

should i be concerned if i havent received my june issue yet?

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/2/08 4:54 p.m.

How "limited" are we talking? I mean, obviously until you run out. Estimates on time frame?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/2/08 4:55 p.m.

Until we run out, or regain sanity.

Glenn, you should give the offices a call. You probably should have seen an August (Mustang cover) issue by now.

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/2/08 5:50 p.m.

I need to call the office. I haven't seen any issues since I moved. The post office just isn't delivering them. I'm gonna have to switch to just buying off the rack.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Production Editor
7/2/08 6:32 p.m.

You should totally call us at the office. Address changes are quick and easy to do over the phone.

Subscriptions are also eleventy brazillion times cooler than paying more at the newstand and not even getting one of our awesome new shirts.

geomiata
geomiata New Reader
7/2/08 6:50 p.m.

canadian prices? how about free cause you get alot of oil from us. but seriously whats the prices.

atlantamx3
atlantamx3 Dork
7/2/08 9:27 p.m.

Do you have any June 2005 left?

Thats the one with the vette/dyno on the cover and our MX-3 article.

I want to get a few of those before those are gone for good.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/2/08 9:32 p.m.

Sure, they're right there in the store: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/store/

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
7/3/08 7:59 a.m.
Tom Heath wrote: You should totally call us at the office. Address changes are quick and easy to do over the phone. Subscriptions are also eleventy brazillion times cooler than paying more at the newstand and not even getting one of our awesome new shirts.

How many zeros are in a brazillian anyway? (Remembering a Dubb'ya joke there...)

Clem

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/3/08 8:06 a.m.

Why am I suddenly picturing Baxter in an over-sized cowboy hat and checked polyester leisure suit?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Production Editor
7/3/08 8:08 a.m.

I was hoping the reference wouldn't be lost.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/3/08 8:24 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: Why am I suddenly picturing Baxter in an over-sized cowboy hat and checked polyester leisure suit?

With deals like this, you'll go crazy, too!

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/3/08 11:15 a.m.
Tom Heath wrote: You should totally call us at the office. Address changes are quick and easy to do over the phone. Subscriptions are also eleventy brazillion times cooler than paying more at the newstand and not even getting one of our awesome new shirts.

I have called. You guys have my correct address on file. You were even cool enough to package two issues in an envelope, and they actually got delivered. The past two haven't been because my mail-carrier sucks.

My only options are having the magazine mailed to my girlfriend, and catching flak from her. Or having it mailed to my work address, and catching flak from my boss.

Edit: Just called, and apparently my subscription had been suspended because the address was undeliverable.

chknhwk
chknhwk New Reader
7/3/08 11:31 a.m.
Salanis wrote: My only options are having the magazine mailed to my girlfriend, and catching flak from her. Or having it mailed to my work address, and catching flak from my boss.

Where do you live? At the bottom of the ocean? The moon? I'd take that up with the mail carrier before paying more at the newsstand...

I caught the dubya joke, too. Too funny.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Reader
7/3/08 11:37 a.m.
Tim Baxter wrote:
poopshovel wrote: Why am I suddenly picturing Baxter in an over-sized cowboy hat and checked polyester leisure suit?

Where's the reference to "my dog spot". An older, west coast reference to a car dealer, "Cal"

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/3/08 12:05 p.m.

We've added a 2005 collection, and they're now also available in Canada.

drc
drc New Reader
7/3/08 10:35 p.m.
wlkelley3 wrote:
Tim Baxter wrote:
Where's the reference to "my dog spot". An older, west coast reference to a car dealer, "Cal"

he actually came to houston for a while too

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/4/08 11:59 a.m.

We're re-organizing the store, so if you want to get to these back issue collections, you can either go to the store and click through, or go straight to http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/store/#collections

You'll also see we've added back issues from 2002 and 2001: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/store/#backissues

More to come.

Nomad
Nomad New Reader
7/4/08 12:03 p.m.

I'd be interested in all of 2002 or 2001 for $16 I have all of them since 2003.

Can we pay with paypal? That's my "car fund".

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
7/6/08 8:43 a.m.

Sorry, we don't take paypal. Take pretty much all the main credit card flavors, though. (And let me go ahead right now and head off the next question: No, we don't take Sears card.)

Margie

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
7/6/08 9:25 a.m.

Any chance you have a picture of the covers(or table of contents page) of the '02 and '01 issues--I'm missing some of those. That way I know what I'm buying. . .Thanks!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
7/6/08 9:37 a.m.

We're working on a full listing of all the issues all the way back, for just that reason.

Margie

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/6/08 9:55 a.m.

Hey Steamcorners, click on the magnifying glass next to the month and it'll bring up the highlights and a cover (if we have the cover in the system yet). We're back through '01 now and will be adding more soon.

Wall-e
Wall-e SuperDork
7/6/08 8:15 p.m.

Finally a reason to dig out the Diner's Club card

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
puybqVdSDpasDt10sg4DHCIRjy8KPMF8yxrEvwQ3EYks63HmRe9pbqsc9twETeUR