8 9 10
MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
1/17/13 6:31 p.m.

I have always wanted more info about everything you guys do. Back when I first subscribed it was because I found this crazy mag on the bookstore shelf that was talking about stuffing a rotary in a spitfire. I read cover to cover and promptly subscribed. I spent years anxiously awaiting the next issue so I could read a page or two about each project. I always wanted more but understood that only so much can go into a magazine and yours was the coolest thing around. Honestly I think most of what you guys do has not gotten worse, but actually improved. Despite that I pretty much just skim the issues now. Now the internet has taken over my interest. It is just so much easier to find massively detailed project logs and I can even chime in with questions and suggestions. I apologize for not having more helpful input. I like what you guys do and I am sure you have considered how you fit in the internet centered world. I hope you manage to make it work because following and hanging around this bizarre group of misfits you managed to draw together is a central part of my life.

8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AnI8IDQ1bTgakhqfavlli2vEp4TpSVZN3xjalYQMlWULWDcgCMGALeKL0W2tKoOD