1 2
Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa PowerDork
6/1/22 4:43 p.m.

In reply to Ashyukun (Robert) :

Isn't this car still complete vaporware? No one has driven it?  I'd imagine that's more of a non-starter than price.

clownkiller
clownkiller HalfDork
6/2/22 1:30 p.m.

Limited to 88 track only models...

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) PowerDork
6/2/22 2:19 p.m.
Mr_Asa said:

In reply to Ashyukun (Robert) :

Isn't this car still complete vaporware? No one has driven it?  I'd imagine that's more of a non-starter than price.

Oh, absolutely. The pictures in that article are all renders, not pictures of an actual vehicle (unlike the pictures in the article on the DaVinci, which are of a real- albeit non-production- car) so not only has nobody driven it also nobody has actually seen it. Theoretically they will have the car at Pebble Beach in 2 1/2 months, so we'll see whether it actually exists then...

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) PowerDork
8/30/22 3:46 p.m.

Here's the Motor Trend article on the revealed car: https://www.motortrend.com/news/2024-delorean-alpha5-motors-ev-power-price-on-sale/

It doesn't look bad- and the fact that it's not exactly being spearheaded by DMC-H says to me that it stands more of a chance of actually happening. However, at that price point it will be interesting to see how many they sell. Frankly I won't 100% believe it until I see a car on the road...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Az2FxUtQhVtrbekwFdbuwqVtMETza6aSs66B00FSbN0WMpsRS0LMyquoYrbUTPLq