200mph
200mph Reader
4/4/20 12:44 p.m.

Each Sunday at 100p, FOX and FS1 will televise an iRacing Invitational race with Nascar Cup drivers. This week its from virtual Bristol Motor Speedway.

The FOXSports sales guys still don't have a donut sponsor for virtual post race burnouts. So... Do you know a race car with a donut shop sponsor? I'd prefer a local shop, no national franchises please (their parent company can buy an ad).  Tweet me a photo of the car for a shootout on FOX and FS1 one Sunday.

Yes, we will consider oval, road race and drag race cars, whatever... grass roots racing is what we're after. BUT I need a photo the race car, not the twitter handle for the shop.

Thanks, and stay safe.

Mike Joy

@mikejoy500

Mike Joy

BenB (Forum Supporter)
BenB (Forum Supporter) Reader
4/5/20 8:25 a.m.

Google "Krispy Kreme NASCAR." There was a KK car a few years ago. Is that what you're looking for? 

There was also a Lamborghini Diablo GTR that was sponsored by Donut King that raced at Bathurst in Australia. I happened to stumble across some pics of it recently. 

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/5/20 9:41 a.m.

Mike is a super cool guy, loves A-H Sprites and stops by our office almost every year, during Speedweeks.

He is also one of our esteemed judges at the Concours d' Lemons in Monterey every year.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oEXIv8HZHLweEUYdoTVZhCo82QAN44TKg0w2HZIHygIjFvOd7Mn3KFe5An1wkrhQ