1 2
einy
einy HalfDork
1/3/19 7:28 p.m.

Thanks for the heads up on CarGurus ... finding alot of interesting choices in Cincy area outside of the 500

stuart in mn
stuart in mn UltimaDork
1/4/19 8:51 a.m.
jharry3 said:

I just can't get past the old saying: Fix It Again Tony.

Reputation is a big problem, since people who have never owned one keep throwing that lame old response around whenever they hear the name Fiat.

GTwannaB
GTwannaB HalfDork
1/4/19 9:43 p.m.

So what exactly is unreliable on Abarths? These responses have been among the most vague I have seen on GRM boards. 

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
1/4/19 10:23 p.m.
einy said:

Thanks for the heads up on CarGurus ... finding alot of interesting choices in Cincy area outside of the 500

Glad my response was helpful in some way.. :-)

I like CarGurus. It's handy. Not perfect but a good complement to Craigslist and eBay.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
1/4/19 10:35 p.m.

i'll second cargurus but then I was looking for Versas this past month whilst also peeking at Sentras the former being heavy on the ground around here as are 500s also incidentally.  smiley

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
1/6/19 8:33 a.m.
GTwannaB said:

So what exactly is unreliable on Abarths? These responses have been among the most vague I have seen on GRM boards. 

I'd like to know myself.  Says the owner of one that had 144 miles on it when he bought it almost 5 years ago, now around 64k.  So many comments from non-owners that live in 1970 with the standard Fix it again Tony comments.  (Psst Tony fixed it.)

pointofdeparture
pointofdeparture PowerDork
1/6/19 10:54 a.m.

In reply to Jerry :

Yep, as I noted earlier, my acquaintance who is a FCA dealer tech had nothing bad to say about their reliability, just that they have a fair number of cheap plastic trim parts that break.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3ZOtglt7TUZJgCHT1Ycia82l75ZIcRSi3xxQTQq09T1ShqUpcx4L2XOCk1twB121