iansane HalfDork
10/26/21 2:35 p.m.

Wait, wut?


The connecting rod cap nuts are down inside the engine bolting the connecting rods to the crank. The camshaft plate bolts sound like what you've circled.

steronz Reader
10/26/21 2:37 p.m.

I'm not sure what engine I'm looking at here but the circled bits seem to be the rocker arm cover nuts.

rowboat New Reader
10/26/21 2:45 p.m.

In reply to iansane : yes I believe they're the rocker arm cover nuts, it took me a while to understand what they were called


Our Preferred Partners