Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
1/28/20 12:40 p.m.

I still haven't got mine, it sometimes is a bit later but it seems like everyone got theirs already.

I reupped on the Black Friday deal and the free shirt took forever too, maybe it's connected?

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
1/28/20 12:43 p.m.

Nope. I subscribed in Novecryingmber 

THANK YOU! We appreciate your order.

Your Subscription Details:

Grassroots Motorsports: 8 issues for $9.99 (Tax: $0.00)

Total: $9.99

jstein77
jstein77 UberDork
1/28/20 12:45 p.m.

I've had mine for better than a week now.

Robbie
Robbie MegaDork
1/28/20 12:52 p.m.

I don't have mine yet either. Pretty sure the last I have is December 2019

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/28/20 1:05 p.m.

GRM doesn't publish monthly, I think it's every 6 weeks or so.

Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
1/28/20 1:33 p.m.
Robbie said:

I don't have mine yet either. Pretty sure the last I have is December 2019

I'm not even sure I got that one. What is in that issue?

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/28/20 1:34 p.m.

I got two of the same issue

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/28/20 1:41 p.m.

Most recent one i got a week or two ago had a gt40 on the cover (i think it is a gt40)

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
1/28/20 1:45 p.m.

I got mine a week or so ago, and just got my shirt the other day.

tb
tb Dork
1/28/20 1:49 p.m.

You might have to double check your magazines to see if you have confused it for another publication altogether. The latest issue I got had a multimillion dollar Lemans car on the cover!

I thought for sure it must be and April fools day photoshop but it actually said February 2020... weird, but true.

Seriously, though, got it at least a week ago.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
1/28/20 2:26 p.m.

It probably won't be long but I'm looking forward to a magazine rep to chime in.

I think November is long enough ago to have gotten a magazine.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/28/20 2:27 p.m.

If you want to reach the GRM staff, this is not the ideal way to do it. Better would be to use the Subscriber Services link at the bottom of this page or use a telephone to make a telephone call.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
1/28/20 2:47 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:

If you want to reach the GRM staff, this is not the ideal way to do it. Better would be to use the Subscriber Services link at the bottom of this page or use a telephone to make a telephone call.

Good advice. They're a small, family owned business, and (IMO and experience) really well run. Very responsive to any concerns.

Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
1/28/20 2:49 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

I did actually send 2 separate emails on different subjects and didn't hear back on either one. 

It's been about a week so my assumption is it didn't get to them or bounced off something, hence the post

Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
1/28/20 2:49 p.m.
Floating Doc said:
Keith Tanner said:

Good advice. They're a small, family owned business, and (IMO and experience) really well run. Very responsive to any concerns.

I agree with this

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
1/28/20 2:55 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:

If you want to reach the GRM staff, this is not the ideal way to do it. Better would be to use the Subscriber Services link...

OK, what am I missing? Username is ebonyandivory, then my password. No go. Tried my email and password. Nope...

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/28/20 3:03 p.m.

I cannot troubleshoot your password troubles.

Keep in mind that the Rolex was last weekend, and that is one of the biggest events of the year for GRM. Telephone is still your best bet. I know it's old school and some people are scared of the sound of another human's voice, but they're selling print magazines!

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
1/28/20 3:14 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

I've never heard of being scared of the sound of another humans voice. I guess I'll just take your word for it. Thanks for the help.

Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
1/28/20 7:29 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:

I cannot troubleshoot your password troubles.

Keep in mind that the Rolex was last weekend, and that is one of the biggest events of the year for GRM. Telephone is still your best bet. I know it's old school and some people are scared of the sound of another human's voice, but they're selling print magazines!

I'm not scared of another humans voice, it's just not that urgent. They can reply to this thread when they get the time.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
1/28/20 7:30 p.m.

I can say I clearly don't have the issue on the newsstand at the local b&n....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qfu1Jnor3DVTAkjiQUfDHiyv41IGJXOWyu57m42VCPybuzZtM46Xnc42Ozuzr0h8