1 2
Sky_Render
Sky_Render HalfDork
10/18/12 2:11 p.m.

You think that thing turns nice now? Get some better dampers. And springs.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
10/18/12 2:29 p.m.
Sky_Render wrote: You think that thing turns nice now? Get some better dampers. And springs.

Needs to stay stock for now.

But I'm already researching what would be a good setup to kill some of the 4x4 stance without going so low as to need balljoints/bumpsteer.

I've pretty well decided on Koni Yellows/camber plates........but can't figure it out on springs.

Love to go coilovers, but don't need to spend too much on this one since I've already got a dedicated track car.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render HalfDork
10/18/12 2:32 p.m.
z31maniac wrote:
Sky_Render wrote: You think that thing turns nice now? Get some better dampers. And springs.
Needs to stay stock for now. But I'm already researching what would be a good setup to kill some of the 4x4 stance without going so low as to need balljoints/bumpsteer. I've pretty well decided on Koni Yellows/camber plates........but can't figure it out on springs. Love to go coilovers, but don't need to spend too much on this one since I've already got a dedicated track car.

Steeda Sports if you want a slightly better ride. Ultralites if you want it a little lower and stiffer. You won't need balljoints, but you will want a panhard bar to recenter the rear axle.

This is Project Mustang 5.0 on Ultralites:

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
10/18/12 2:46 p.m.

Yeah, is it Whiteline who has the panhard bar with upgraded brace?

Sky_Render
Sky_Render HalfDork
10/18/12 3:06 p.m.
z31maniac wrote: Yeah, is it Whiteline who has the panhard bar with upgraded brace?

Yes.

http://whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=KSB729 http://whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=KPR037

If you just want a used one, I'm selling a perfectly serviceable Edelbrock panhard bar over on S197 Forum. Nice thing about the Edelbrock is the Zerk fittings. It is not quite as stiff as the Whiteline unit I replaced it with, but is definitely stiffer than stock.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CCeMNURYwPBWg8PJxJMH6tTnrBgPno1cE9eefJ1SnSZTSjGuKT3bbPZ5ehcJFXOI