spanjler
spanjler
11/12/10 12:41 p.m.

so i picked up this 03 baja a few months ago and was looking to get it up off the ground a little better. i dont know too much about the subject and was just wondering what input anyone had for me as to how i can increase my clearance a few inches without draining my wallet. ideas? options?

WilberM3
WilberM3 Reader
11/12/10 12:45 p.m.

if its like all the other subarus you might be able to fit forester springs in it. though for all i know thats what they already did. a rallycross board or subie only would be the best bet for info i'd think.

Morbid
Morbid Reader
11/12/10 12:48 p.m.

Dirtyimpreza.com, it's almost all Subaru rallycrossers, and a few Bajas and Brats.

Forrester springs would be an easy place to start.

2002maniac
2002maniac HalfDork
11/12/10 12:59 p.m.

The baja is already lifted, so I doubt Forester springs would be an upgrade. I know King springs in AUS makes a taller spring set for the Baja though.

ValuePack
ValuePack HalfDork
11/12/10 10:51 p.m.

Offroadsubarus.com would be your best bet for help. Lots of pissed off Aussies there who know a thing or two about two-tracking newer Subies.

Another nod to dirtyimpreza.com, fairly good crowd there.

spanjler
spanjler New Reader
11/13/10 2:57 p.m.

cool thanks yall! ill check 'em out and let you know what i dig up

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
11/13/10 9:23 p.m.

please do.. the baja is one of those cars I would not mind owning

drrigg
drrigg New Reader
11/13/10 9:38 p.m.

I've been looking at the Baja but wanted to go the other way with it -- a Baja WRX perhaps.

pickstock
pickstock New Reader
11/14/10 4:22 a.m.

im a bit of a subaru guru mostly play with older ones though

the problem is here in AUS we didnt get the baja ultimatesubaru.org then go to the forums dirtyimpreza

or if your looking for some other things ausubaru.com for foz mods ozfoz.com subaruforester.org i think

with subarus you can put a lot of other gear in them, say the EG33 even put the turbo in lsd front and rear 6 speed gearbox lift it even higher if you want and go nice chunky wheels =)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YSkl0rEb7HNyNIGMyKsIt9rh3ENQrEUHmB8kYfR1vTVwv1AEMXBBDaQkj7f4V6nx