jstein77
jstein77 UberDork
3/25/22 10:32 p.m.

I ordered a set of lug nuts for my 5-lug Focus RS from CJ Pony Parts.  There were 15 of them in the bag I received, which would be fine if I had a Polaris Slingshot or a Reliant Robin, but for my four-wheeled Focus, not so much.  I called the service desk, got through to a salesman (not a customer service guy), who sent me an e-mail asking me for pictures and details on the order and said he would review the issue for a replacement.  This all happened last weekend, and since then I've heard nothing.  I tried calling them last evening and was on hold ("One of our representatives will be right with you.") for over an hour, then was hung up on.  I tried the online chat method, and was waiting for a representative for an hour (again) but never got connected.  How in the world do I get through to these people?

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
3/25/22 11:16 p.m.

Can't help, but I've heard through the grapevine that CJ's isn't the greatest place to work, so turnover is pretty high. I'd bet they are short staffed like a lot of businesses of that ilk right now.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa PowerDork
3/25/22 11:37 p.m.

CJ is pretty horrible for customer support a d has been for a while, unfortunately.  Visit in person is the only guaranteed method?  Can always do a charge back on your card.

Danny Shields (Forum Supporter)
Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
3/26/22 6:40 a.m.

In reply to jstein77 :

They may be in Daytona this week for the spring Turkey Run at the Speedway.

Turkey Run

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
3/26/22 7:36 a.m.

Keep trying.  If you contacted them on the weekend and then again in the evening without good results, you may have better luck during regular business hours.

amg_rx7 (Forum Supporter)
amg_rx7 (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
3/26/22 12:21 p.m.

Phone is on the website...

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
3/26/22 4:09 p.m.

Didn't CJ get bought out by the same investment firm snapping up all of the other car part businesses?  Most of the forums were shut down and ruined by overmoderation and advertising seeking investors too.  

jstein77
jstein77 UberDork
3/26/22 4:46 p.m.

In reply to amg_rx7 (Forum Supporter) :

Tried the phone number. I was on hold for an hour and then got hung up on. I've left a callback number 4 times and never got a call back.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UltraDork
3/27/22 9:12 a.m.

Typical experience. All of my Mustang friends have given up on them.

Region_Rat
Region_Rat New Reader
3/28/22 1:03 p.m.

Yeah, I don't order from them...good luck.

jstein77
jstein77 UberDork
3/30/22 10:09 p.m.

I finally got through to them and they're issuing me a replacement set.  But yeah, that'll be the last time I buy from them.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
3/30/22 11:17 p.m.
jstein77 said:        But yeah, that'll be the last time I buy from them.

No, no - you wait until you get the parts then dump on them.

"I'm surprised, I eat here all the time and usually get good service"

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GMxQZoieEmnWMlLLkJhRF9Sam50ol5xNvxZ9ZMEQfoHg27EaViqqHGyJrhQX3ZBz