2 3 4
bentwrench
bentwrench Reader
4/29/14 7:28 a.m.

plance1
plance1 Dork
4/29/14 11:31 p.m.

In reply to Spoolpigeon: I assume there is a pic of a bonnie hat later on in this thread....

plance1
plance1 Dork
4/30/14 12:00 a.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: Well if you don't want to look like you belong to NAMBLA like some of the examples given above...I rock one of these to the track, beach, lawn work, etc. $16 from Ron Jon surf shop. Boonie hats are also cheap and easy to find from surplus stores.

found it!

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Dork
4/30/14 7:58 a.m.
irish44j wrote: I had to order an RDB just because I don't have a canvas hat (yet), lol...

+1. I already have a nice Minnetonka brown leather hat, but those look pretty neat. Still trying to find a replica of the hat Billy Drago wore in Brisco County Jr., though.

car39
car39 HalfDork
4/30/14 10:18 a.m.
Tom Suddard wrote: I wear one of these constantly: realdealbrazil.com It's waterproof, sun proof, doesn't mold or mildew, keeps its shape well, and is damn near indestructible as far as I can tell. It's been on my head across the country and in other continents, and it's sitting in my truck right now. Also, it scares people when you drive a lifted Trooper while wearing it. I thought it was recycled hipster garbage at first, then a Navy buddy of mine let me borrow his for a camping trip and I was hooked.

Yup. They hang on, too ugly to steal, and block some rain. Got mine in a tourist trap in South Carolina.

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U8apivRpd3LR5BJhB144Pdjvbmaw6GESoaPWw9tnbHsYWehae7MQSxKjkdR86dLP