2 3 4
Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
2/25/19 10:27 p.m.

Of course I didn't forget Miniatures Monday!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
2/26/19 10:27 a.m.

Highway to the DANGER BOX!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
2/28/19 10:13 p.m.

Project Porsche was treated to new RE71Rs and some swanky new numbers and class letters.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/3/19 11:46 p.m.

Project Porsche finally hit the race track!!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/4/19 12:18 a.m.

And what the heck, let's do Day 2 up there, too!!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/6/19 3:27 p.m.

So Miniatures Monday got a little off because it is an unboxing video of Auto World slot cars and I had to answer about my sponsorship (which is none!).

Today though, we got a big Channel Update as my rental is going on the market and I have to make a decision soon.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/7/19 2:38 p.m.

My most visually boring video ever: Analyzing results.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/11/19 12:26 p.m.

We turned up the wick big time on Miniatures Monday! We detail the new Matchbox Safari Porsche 911 rally car with hobby paint, it turns out great!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/14/19 8:22 p.m.

We have a big update on the garage rehab project and the Cobra lives!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/16/19 12:48 p.m.

Finally some on-car footage of the Porsche autocrossing!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/18/19 9:13 a.m.

Project Garage Rehab earned a time lapse and an update video.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/20/19 12:46 p.m.

Another milestone reached! In the last 30 consecutive days my channel has gotten over 1 hour of views every single day! I want to thank each and every one of you again for supporting my silly little channel and I hope that you are enjoying it. The last two videos were pretty good, too, as we chowed you how to weather Hot Wheels in Miniatures Monday and took a Field Trip to LeMay America's Car Museum. 

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/25/19 8:47 p.m.

This week we got in the new suspension for the Mazda5, talked about the next wave of changes to the Boxster, and showed the on-car footage from autocross #2.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
3/31/19 10:26 p.m.

This week we started with Miniatures Monday taking a look at my 1/64th die-cast collection in the displays, then Project Bronco got a tune-up as part of selling preparations, we took a Field Trip to an autocross, cracked a wheel in Project Porsche, bought a Project Audi, and then bought *another* Project Audi...

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
4/8/19 8:59 a.m.

This week Miniatures Monday featured our first ever attempted Hot Wheels Redline Restoration, followed by some accessorizing of the Danger Box, a throwback to 06 drag racing an Aussie GTO versus a real Aussie in an XB Falcon GT, crashing the Cobra at a drift track last year, previewing the Swap Meet, and finally capping off the week with a Swap Meet recap video.

I hope you are finding the content fun.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
4/15/19 9:16 a.m.

We started off this week with a Miniatures Monday featuring all of the finds from the Swap Meet, and rolled that into a Garage Rehab featuring finds from Swap Meet and HF, then there was a Project Porsche on the cracked wheel and the struggles involved with fixing or replacing it, and finally we brought you up to date on Uno and Dos, the Project Audi's.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
4/22/19 7:00 p.m.

Once again Miniatures Monday led us off, this time with new scale model car content, followed by an update on Project Porsche's cracked wheel issue, and finally a maintenance update on Uno the Project Audi.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
7/3/19 10:36 a.m.

So I have a fairly huge Channel update video up:

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
12/3/19 10:02 p.m.

Today marks exactly one year since I launched my YouTube channel. Here's my recap and thank you video:

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9yuNzPfzUouP4kIE2sNtl4FIoM3kAfOsI6IS9G8frQr1ARfachA3pvbdB8UkdJ5B